BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hi all,

Just to let you know I'm going to be selling off the parts I won't be needing for my RT police restoration.

Early style seat in good condition (to fit any early K bike)
LT seat lower half and base both in good nick and painted in hooker red with a pimpy gold pinstripe (Factory colours I'm told...well it WAS the 80's.)
LT cockpit (both sides have been re-glassed at some point, but it's a clean job, and sprayed to match the aforementioned pimpiness)
LT with windscreen with deflector (all there but yellowed)

I'll most likely have more for sale once I've had a through the man cave. Off to take pictures now, back soon.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
lucky bugga .....a man cave !!!

i had one of them a couple of gfs ago ....(wince )

good work alex ...hope you get some hard earned for the rest of the project in front ...

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%ORT/LT parts for sale seat, fairing, windscreen, deflector etc Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..

@charlie99 wrote:lucky bugga .....a man cave !!!

i had one of them a couple of gfs ago ....(wince )

good work alex ...hope you get some hard earned for the rest of the project in front ...

I only have a man cave because I gave the Mrs back to the dealer. I actually paid the dealer for the privilege, but it was worth it!

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
lol ....i wonder if this is a wisdom thing alex

i paid the dealer too ....sheesh !!!

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%ORT/LT parts for sale seat, fairing, windscreen, deflector etc Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..

@charlie99 wrote:lol ....i wonder if this is a wisdom thing alex

i paid the dealer too ....sheesh !!!

Wisdom comes with age, which is why I ride a BMW and have an Asian girlfriend that doesn't live with me :-)

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
should i take notes....????

all good mate ....enjoy !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum