BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Engine protection/crash bars for sale Empty Engine protection/crash bars for sale on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:46 am

Hi all,

They're in good shape and complete, removed from my 1984 RS before sale. Feel free to message me with offers if you're interested.

Cheers,

Alex.

2Back to top Go down   Engine protection/crash bars for sale Empty Re: Engine protection/crash bars for sale on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:03 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
verry tempting alex ....

good luck !!!

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OEngine protection/crash bars for sale Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..

3Back to top Go down   Engine protection/crash bars for sale Empty Re: Engine protection/crash bars for sale on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:12 am

@charlie99 wrote:verry tempting alex ....

good luck !!!

If it helps tempt you more, all proceeds go to the restoration of my police bike.

4Back to top Go down   Engine protection/crash bars for sale Empty Re: Engine protection/crash bars for sale on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:56 am

These have moved on to the land of the departed, and are no longer for sale.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum