BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Brettmass

Brettmass
G'Day All,

Great site here, probaly the best K site i have come across as yet. i currently own a 1991LT that due to a slight gravitational pull of the earth decided to come down at a great rate of knots causing me to rebuild as a RS ( Parts were easier an cheaper to get). However I currently have 2 mismatched panniers and would like to try and get a matched set again(vanity ownly) So I am currently searching for a left hand inner(the side that hangs onto Z bracket) Type 3 Integral pannier. The type 3 is the later model with the badges above each other an a scuff pad on the leading edge.I have tried other sites to no avail. Perhaps this part might be next to rocking horse poo and govenment promises:D

Regards

Brettmass

New South Wales

Australia

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

Brettmass

Brettmass
Thanks very much I'm currently watching that item, only downside postage is a killer.

Brett

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
cost of the bag + shipping = cost of a new bag WANTED: Left hand inner section of integral Type 3 Pannier. 610153

WANTED: Left hand inner section of integral Type 3 Pannier. Frog15WANTED: Left hand inner section of integral Type 3 Pannier. Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.

fletch54

fletch54
@Brettmass wrote:G'Day All,

Great site here, probaly the best K site i have come across as yet. i currently own a 1991LT that due to a slight gravitational pull of the earth decided to come down at a great rate of knots causing me to rebuild as a RS ( Parts were easier an cheaper to get). However I currently have 2 mismatched panniers and would like to try and get a matched set again(vanity ownly) So I am currently searching for a left hand inner(the side that hangs onto Z bracket) Type 3 Integral pannier. The type 3 is the later model with the badges above each other an a scuff pad on the leading edge.I have tried other sites to no avail. Perhaps this part might be next to rocking horse poo and govenment promises:D

Regards

Brettmass

New South Wales

Australia

Hi Brettmass,

I have a LHS complete type 3 pannier in V/Good condition for sale... listed on Ebay yesterday. Are you still wanting one?

Thanks,

Fletch54

6Back to top Go down   WANTED: Left hand inner section of integral Type 3 Pannier. Empty Still looking on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Brettmass

Brettmass
G'Day Fletch,

What sort of price are you looking for.

Regards Brett

fletch54

fletch54
@Brettmass wrote:G'Day Fletch,

What sort of price are you looking for.

Regards Brett

Hello Brett,

I am looking for $350 including postage of approx $25 depending on location.

What area are you in as we may be able to meet and pickup / deliver...cutting cost and maybe talk K100's

I can send photo if you like to your email address if you are keen.

Thanks,

Fletch

Brettmass

Brettmass
Hi Fletch,

Thanks for the info but it is a little out of my price range, Hope you get your price from eBay.

Wagga Wagga is where my K bike lives but it travels around a bit, Maybe catch up somewhere.

Regards Brett

fletch54

fletch54
@Brettmass wrote:Hi Fletch,

Thanks for the info but it is a little out of my price range, Hope you get your price from eBay.

Wagga Wagga is where my K bike lives but it travels around a bit, Maybe catch up somewhere.

Regards Brett

Hi Brett,

My pannier did not sell on Ebay.

What $ are ytou looking to pay?

Regards,

Fletch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum