BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Headlight relay day Empty Headlight relay day Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:40 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Hi guys, i know this is late notice. Charlie is coming to my place to do the headlight relays on my bike. Very kind of him i reckon.

Meant to post this up on friday but it got hectic at work trying to get the moggill ferry back in the water.

If anyone is interested come on down. PM myself or Charlie for address.

Don't give in to the Black Dog!
"A Zorst, a zorst my kingdom for a Zorst"

Headlight relay day 170874

2Back to top Go down   Headlight relay day Empty Re: Headlight relay day Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:24 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
alby and nicky say their heading down early ...to attend to a few things ... should catch up huh ?

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

3Back to top Go down   Headlight relay day Empty Re: Headlight relay day Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:08 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Alby sent me a pm saying that they might come down if they get time.

Will be good if they can make it.

4Back to top Go down   Headlight relay day Empty Re: Headlight relay day Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:07 am

Brettmass

Brettmass
Any Oz "K"travellers past Wagga Wagga Make sure you all drop in to Brettmass's place coz ya can have a feed,shower an chat ok. Ya just gotta pm me for details.

5Back to top Go down   Headlight relay day Empty Re: Headlight relay day Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:01 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
a good day...

good to meet bert 2.0s other half as well, thanks for the hospitality

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

6Back to top Go down   Headlight relay day Empty Re: Headlight relay day Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:27 pm

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
No mate thank you for the great job on the relays.

Welcome at my humble abode anytime.

7Back to top Go down   Headlight relay day Empty Re: Headlight relay day Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:46 am

beanoldboy

beanoldboy
Life time member
Life time member
cheers brettmass , that is the spirit , sorry to miss you gentlemen both ch99 and cafe62, welcome to stop here also , there are the usual things like water and toilet also a roof to keep this rain off if need be . pm me , you have my number

http://www.airware.com.au

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum