BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hi all,

Well, it's that time.

With the purchase of the 2008 R1200RT it's time to sell the Sydney bike along to a new home.

She's been a real dream to ride over the last few months, runs like a clock, got fresh tyres and thousands of Ks left on a very strong drive line.

I'm planning to launch her on to both bikesales.com.au and eBay.com.au in the next hour or so, but feel free to ping me if you're interested.

Pictures can be found here:

1986 K100RT For Sale

2Back to top Go down   1986 K100 RT with city panniers and top box for sale Empty Like videos? You'll love this! on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:39 am

If you're more of a video sort of person, slide over to YouTube and get a virtual walk around of the old girl while she's running.

1986 BMW K100RT For Sale

3Back to top Go down   1986 K100 RT with city panniers and top box for sale Empty She's up on eBay and Bike Sales on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:43 am

If you'd like to see the listings, then click below:

eBay Listing

On Bike Sales, just search for K100RT and you'll find her somewhere.

Cheers, Alex.

4Back to top Go down   1986 K100 RT with city panniers and top box for sale Empty Bike sold.... on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:30 am

Given my fondness for the "force", no I'm not a Jedi, it should have come as no surprise that my bike was purchased by a gentlemen currently serving with VICPOL. I'm delighted that this ex-NSW police bike has found her way back to the service, albeit in a civilian capacity.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum