BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty K100 bits wanted on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
I'm looking for the radiator shroud and the bits that go from that to the tank from a K100. Don't mind if they need repairing.
Now that i have taken off my full fairing i'd like to tidy it up.

Also going to get rid of my fairing, its all in really good condition and the screen is pretty good to.
I have no idea what its worth or if anyone even be intersted, but i thought i would post it up anyway.

Don't give in to the Black Dog!
"A Zorst, a zorst my kingdom for a Zorst"

K100 bits wanted 170874

2Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty Re: K100 bits wanted on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:03 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
I have seen a post here somewheres for a bike wreckers in newcastle. im sure someone will now them..I have lost their details..they have a complete rs centre I want.

3Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty Re: K100 bits wanted on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:21 am

@caferacer62 wrote:I'm looking for the radiator shroud and the bits that go from that to the tank from a K100. Don't mind if they need repairing.
Now that i have taken off my full fairing i'd like to tidy it up.

Also going to get rid of my fairing, its all in really good condition and the screen is pretty good to.
I have no idea what its worth or if anyone even be intersted, but i thought i would post it up anyway.

Any pictures of the fairing?

4Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty Re: K100 bits wanted on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:04 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
its in pretty good condition, screen is nice too !!!

bert if you end up selling the main fairing , keep me in mind for the screen huh ?

heres a pic of berts bike on a ride a few months ago alex ..its at a distance but you get the idea

K100 bits wanted Pictur70

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OK100 bits wanted Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..

5Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty k100 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:20 pm

lesso

lesso
Silver member
Silver member
i have a k100 lt that i,m stripping down. a novice but if you can help me ident the bits should be able to help

6Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty Re: K100 bits wanted on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:27 pm

@lesso wrote:i have a k100 lt that i,m stripping down. a novice but if you can help me ident the bits should be able to help

Happy to help mate. What are you look for assistance with?

7Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty Re: K100 bits wanted on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:28 pm

@charlie99 wrote:its in pretty good condition, screen is nice too !!!

bert if you end up selling the main fairing , keep me in mind for the screen huh ?

heres a pic of berts bike on a ride a few months ago alex ..its at a distance but you get the idea

K100 bits wanted Pictur70

Is it the white one, or the silvery blue?

8Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty Re: K100 bits wanted on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:02 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
um ....the white one ....sorry thought you had seen his before ...or at least the fairing striped off in the other thread

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OK100 bits wanted Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..

9Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty Re: K100 bits wanted on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:18 pm

@charlie99 wrote:um ....the white one ....sorry thought you had seen his before ...or at least the fairing striped off in the other thread

Sorry, the old gray matter isn't what it once was. How complete is the fairing? Does it include all painted parts?

10Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty Re: K100 bits wanted on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:19 pm

@charlie99 wrote:um ....the white one ....sorry thought you had seen his before ...or at least the fairing striped off in the other thread

Is he also disposing of the crash bars?

11Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty Re: K100 bits wanted on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:32 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Selling it all. Brackets crashbars the lot. No idea what its worth. Can put pics up if anyone is iterested

K100 bits wanted 170874

12Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty Re: K100 bits wanted on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:36 am

@caferacer62 wrote:Selling it all. Brackets crashbars the lot. No idea what its worth. Can put pics up if anyone is iterested

Can you pop me through photos to my email account? alex@alexmccarthy.com

13Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty Friendly reminder on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:00 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
You should avoid posting your Email address in clear plain text. This is the best way to start receiving unwanted messages (spam).
If somebody want to send you an Email, they can click on the envelop icon under your avatar. Only registered members have access to this and they have to be logged in to access it.

Bert

14Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty Re: K100 bits wanted on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:46 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Alexander McCarthy wrote:
@caferacer62 wrote:Selling it all. Brackets crashbars the lot. No idea what its worth. Can put pics up if anyone is iterested

Can you pop me through photos to my email account?
Can do Alex, will have to wait until tomorrow night though. I will have to dig it out from where i stashed in at all over the shed on sunday arvo. I was a bit of a hectic time as i was trying to get it all finished(its my daily ride to work).
I'll send them through and post them up here asap.
Its all it pretty good condition,it has the opening vents in the side panels. I think only the later models had them.

K100 bits wanted 170874

15Back to top Go down   K100 bits wanted Empty Complete BMW naked fairing on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Hello mate,

I've got a complete setup from a base model k100 which might do the trick.
Radiator shroud, radiator side covers, instrument cluster binnacle, genuine BMW round headlight, and headlight nacelle.
What would you think about an exchange?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum