BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty r series panniers - FREE on Wed May 09, 2012 5:50 am

kol

kol
If anyone knows someone interested in genuine r series panniers please pass this information on.

I have a pair of panniers in poor condition to anyone interested in resurrecting them.
they are too hard to find to throw out.

2Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Wed May 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Halo

Halo
Life time member
Life time member
Hi yes I am thanks, how bad scratched up are they please do you have a photo I don't have any and are restoring a rs and would love a challenge of a fix it upper thanks heaps if you don't have Photos thanks find just a description would be good.
Halo

3Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 12:01 am

kol

kol
Hi,
Ph
Toowoomba qld

One broken on corner - needs plastic welding
need one lock at least - have keys
out of square - previous owner put straps on them - but not really successful
will try to get some pics.
Welcome to call round if in area if in area
Kol

Last edited by blakey on Thu May 10, 2012 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removal of phone number)

4Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 12:13 am

kol

kol
Oops! - just realised you are in Vic
If you have anyone up this way - possibly beamer club? they are welcome to call on your behalf
Kol

5Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 1:15 am

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
I will be in Toowoomba on Sunday on the way home from Esk. If you PM me the address I will have a look.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

6Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 4:17 am

kol

kol
Hi Rick,
Phone number

Address:

Hope you have a great ride to Esk - is there something on there
Kol

7Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 5:40 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Hey Kol, please don't put phone numbers and addresses on the forum like this.

Please PM your details to Rick G.

Too many weirdos out there to have this sort of info shown.

Please excuse the liberty I have taken to edit your post.

Last edited by blakey on Thu May 10, 2012 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

8Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 5:42 am

kol

kol
many thanks for that.
How does one PM

9Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 5:45 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
When you look at Rick's post, down in the bottom left corner, you will see a head with PM on it.

Click onto that and you will be taken to an area where you can send a post directly to Rick.

10Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 5:47 am

kol

kol
many thanks again
really quite simple once pointed out - duh
KOL

11Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 6:42 am

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
@kol wrote:Hi Rick,
Hope you have a great ride to Esk - is there something on there
Kol
Sure is why don't you come down on Saturday and meet some of the gang http://www.k100-forum.com/t2896p100-next-k-trip

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

12Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 7:06 am

kol

kol
Hi Rick,
what's the itinerary and route for your weekend jaunt.
I'll join in if I can - my present ride (yammy xvs 100) should be ready.
KOL

13Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 7:13 am

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
Leave Boonah 8.00 Sat to Kilarney then Alora about 10.30 down heifer ck road lunch at Murphys Ck around 1-2 then up to new eng hwy to Hampton then Esk for 3.30 - 4.00 Stay at Esk for the night and Home to Stanthorpe Sunday.
You are welcome to join in anywhere.

14Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 7:17 am

kol

kol
many thanks - I'll know on Friday if all well
If so will catch up on Saturday
Kol

15Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 7:41 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
probably lunch at highfields ...cant think of a stopover place along murphys creek road before there .?

did we see a pub/shop in murphys creek ?

ah !...gotcha rick...... i did see the 4 x sign (xxxx) along there, thinking back .

Last edited by charlie99 on Thu May 10, 2012 8:56 am; edited 3 times in total

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%Or series panniers - FREE Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..

16Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 7:47 am

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
@charlie99 wrote:probably lunch at highfields ...cant think of a stopover place along murphys creek road before there .?
There is a big tavern at the creek Charlie

17Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Has Highfields got a MucDonalds?

18Back to top Go down   r series panniers - FREE Empty Re: r series panniers - FREE on Thu May 10, 2012 8:19 am

kol

kol
Yes Maccas at Highfileds village shopping centre, Highfields Rd
Highfields has several cafes and Subway

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum