BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   abs back disc Empty abs back disc on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:05 am

markinnes

markinnes
Would any lovely people out there have a back disc which my brake pads could hold to stop my brick, please?

mark ...it's not advisable to post your email address in the forum ....just a security thing ...for most of the members yeah it's fine ...but there are guests that remain anonymous to us all ...and could link you to things that are undesirable ....

just a heads up ...

welcome to the forum mate...hope you get a result...

(This particular bit is from GitH: I'm sorry for stepping in but I'm going to delete the phone number and email address and anyone who is interested in assisting can PM you. Cheers and good luck)

2Back to top Go down   abs back disc Empty Re: abs back disc on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:17 am

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
Hi Mark
You may be better of getting a new disc as most of the older ones are shagged, they only have to wear about half mm to be unserviceable.
There has been some discussion here recently if you use the search function and put in rear disc you will get heaps of posts and advice on brands. I use an EBC and find it very good.
One alternative is a rear disc from a K1100 which is thicker.
Yeah also put a post in the intro section with a bit about yourself.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum