BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Back to top Go down    K-less R-more on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:00 pm

club_c

Life time member
Life time member
Not sure if I made the right move, but sold the K100RS last week, to an enthusiast from Vancouver Island. And then promptly replaced it with a '91 R100GS. So hopefully I can maintain an 'associate' standing on this forum... I still have the R1150RT.

Any recommendations for a good forum for the GS?

It is a twin to this one, in just as good a condition...

1988 K100RS SE VIN 01477554

2Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Oldgoat

Life time member
Life time member
Nice Clubbie! I was looking at an old R80GS just the other week. Please let us know how you get on with the new old girl...

OG

3Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:39 pm

club_c

Life time member
Life time member
One thing I could use some advice on, there appears to be a red residue inside the tank. I know the gas is very old and nearly drained out now (2 years). It had stabilizer in it, and the bike ran well enough, though it was apparant the octane was 'wanting'. You think a regular cleaner like Yamaha's 'RingFree' or Seafoam would clean it?

4Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:21 am

K75cster

Life time member
Life time member
I'd be temped to drain it and use it to kill weeds clean it for sure. your choise of cleaners then dump that stuff and flush with fuel and give that to the neighbour to run in his mower. Mind that crash bar it might make you adventurous, could do with one on mine K75

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

5Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:54 am

charlie99

VIP
VIP
a nice looking bike clubbie ....have fun mate !!!!

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O

6Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:33 am

caferacer62

Life time member
Life time member
Nice Clubbie, i like the look of that.

Now i wonder how i can justify having one of those in the shed, its even the right colour to match the K.

Don't give in to the Black Dog!
"A Zorst, a zorst my kingdom for a Zorst"

7Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:26 pm

electric_monk

Silver member
Silver member
I've been a member of this Forum for a couple of years, very useful, very friendly, but if you are not used to sarcasm it could take a bit of getting used to.

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/

I've had my 1990 100 GS for 5 years now and wouldn't swap it for the world, I hope you enjoy yours half as much as I have mine

8Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:15 am

Two Wheels Better

@club_c wrote:One thing I could use some advice on, there appears to be a red residue inside the tank. I know the gas is very old and nearly drained out now (2 years). It had stabilizer in it, and the bike ran well enough, though it was apparant the octane was 'wanting'. You think a regular cleaner like Yamaha's 'RingFree' or Seafoam would clean it?

Red residue appears in most Airhead petrol tanks after a while. It might be the coating the factory uses. My three or four Boxers have all done it over the years with no detriment to good running. Though it does tend to build up in the float bowls - be careful with inline filters as they block sufficient fuel flow when you grab the go handle with purpose and intent. Clean the in-tank petcock filters instead. Trust Chevron Techron and it will clean things out in time without too much of a clean out of your wallet.

One thing I enjoy about this forum is the distinct lack of flaming or sarcasm passing as humour. I reckon it to be a cheap form of entertainment for the feeble minded and insecure. But hey, what do I know? I for one would welcome and urge you, Clubbie, to stay a valued member of this forum no matter what you ride due to your consistently interesting contributions and gentlemanly manner. Anyone for a hear, hear?

'77 R75/7-1000cc, '87 K100RS, '93 K11/K12 Big Block, '94 R100R Mystic, '03 K1200GT, '04 R1150RT, '06 K1200R & '07 K1200R

9Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:40 am

charlie99

VIP
VIP
an aye !!! from down here

10Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:41 am

RicK G

VIP
VIP
@charlie99 wrote:an aye !!! from down here

+1 on that. I hope that you do stay

11Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Life time member
Life time member
I agree with those before....the forum is about sharing knowledge and expeience of which you have a wealth Club C. Lets face it most of us never see another forum member's bike. So for as long as you care to keep an interest, stay on board!

88KE

PS if yours is the same as the one in the pic I think it's a fun looking machine. Enjoy!

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

Bike: K100LT 1988. 0172363. AKA the Bullion Brick!
Mods: k1100 screen and stands

K1100rs 1995, Remus exhaust.

12Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:56 am

K75cster

Life time member
Life time member
Hear hear we hopes you stay here

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

13Back to top Go down    K-less-R-more on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:13 am

Lazyboy

Silver member
Silver member
A biker is a biker no matter what you ride so enjoy it ! It is always fun pulling a guys leg when he rides a different bike, but a Bm is still a BM.

Bikes Name: Lazyboy

14Back to top Go down    K-less R-more on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:36 am

marten

Welcome to the other side
ABC Airhead Beemer Club is a great club
and airheads@micapeak is a great active forum.

Marten
86K100RS in pieces
92 R100R runs...

15Back to top Go down    r100gs on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 am

brickrider

Life time member
Life time member
I've owned one of those bikes for ... hummm... 24 years I guess. She's a keeper. The red inside the tank is OEM finish. Don't worry about it.
I would suggest if you subscribe to the Airhead forum you go for the digest mode.

16Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:49 am

charlie99

VIP
VIP
88KE wrote:I agree with those before....the forum is about sharing knowledge and expeience of which you have a wealth Club C. Lets face it most of us never see another forum member's bike. So for as long as you care to keep an interest, stay on board!

88KE

clubbie has a good knowledge of some of the kbikes ...even out here 88

we guided him around some of the local sights when he was down here ....not so long ago..

was cool to meet one of our international friends ....

17Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:04 am

club_c

Life time member
Life time member
Thanks for the words of encouragement lads. I will indeed stick around. I've been away on a vacation to a nice lake area, and could not post from my iPhone, though could see your posts. BTW, does anyone know why I can't post from my iPhone?

18Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 am

Two Wheels Better

re, posting from iPhones is probably possible as I am writing this from my Android HTC, a stone axe, pig iron lump compared to an iPhone. But no pictures, only scribbles can come from it.

BTW, this weekend I bought a 2001 R1150GS, the blue & white one, with 51000 miles on the odo. It had been sitting outside for six months, wouldn't start, only cough and backfire. I got it cheap. The two litres of water I drained out of the tank, fuel pump, injectors and fuel lines was not a fine vintage, nor drinkable, but you can bet I sipped something in celebration when after cleaning out the corrosion she started and idled like a softly purring puss...

Picture later.

PS, I'm staying on the forum too.

'77 R75/7-1000cc, '87 K100RS, '93 K11/K12 Big Block, '94 R100R Mystic, '03 K1200GT, '04 R1150RT, '06 K1200R & '07 K1200R

19Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:55 am

Life time member
Life time member
Sounds like a good score Gith (I'm assuming you got it at the right price). "Well wear" as we say in the Emerald Isle.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

20Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Two Wheels Better

88KE wrote:I'm assuming you got it at the right price.

How's $1500 Greenbacks sound....remember that he couldn't get it running?! "I'll take it off your hands, mate." It has a bit of rear end damage (tali light/indicators, number plate bracket, muffler, footpeg, etc. but I've already located and sourced the parts I'll need. It's what's called in OZ, a repairable write off, and in Washington state a "Salvage Title". Dunno if it'll be my "salvation" but I'm gunna give it a go.

This is what it looks like with a bit of kept-out-of-doors-grime.

I spent nearly two days cleaning it out, getting it running (well) and going over the damaged bits. The bloke I bought it from is a genuine sort, a long-time BMW rider, retired military pilot, not much of mechanic (self-confessed) and an owner of a newer R1200GS Adventure. He's off to Sturgis in a week or so and I'll have this one rego'd and rideable in less time than that.

Cheers.

21Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Life time member
Life time member
Guest in the House wrote:

How's $1500 Greenbacks sound....

Don't bother with a dark visor.....we know Dick Turpin is today's "Guest in the House" !! :pirat:

Actually it sounds like a fair gamble on your part. Thankfully it was an easy fix. Onya GITH :cool:

22Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Two Wheels Better

I've been around these Oilheads since they came out, have had four of them over the years, but never a (rideable) good ol' GS, always RS or R models. They are relatively simple, this one's a single spark, Motronic, ABS (which works), and heated grips. Of the majority of damaged bits, most were aftermarket and he'd kept the originals so it'll be a straightforward parts swap in most cases, and a few secondhand bits, most of which we have upstairs at the workshop currently employing me....honest plundering indeed!

I was surprised to learn that motorbikes in Washington state don't need to have insurance... I'd forgotten that bit because I always owned new and, well, I always bought insurance. But no, one can ride along merrily and take the financial risk consequences as they fall. I'm not much of a gambler, and especially when it comes to car drivers running bike riders down or off the road, as they do frequently here...the lack of turn indicator usage on the roads is astounding! The middle finger and horn are used with more frequency. Heavens, don't let anyone know you're intending to change lanes or they might speed up and take your piece of territory! Old West Style.

23Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:51 pm

club_c

Life time member
Life time member
Guest in the House wrote:

How's $1500 Greenbacks sound....

...jealous...

24Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:47 pm

sidecar paul

Life time member
Life time member
GitH quote
"The middle finger and horn are used with more frequency."

These 80's BMW gloves should be popular there then!

Paul.

25Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:47 pm

RicK G

VIP
VIP
@sidecar paul wrote:GitH quote
"The middle finger and horn are used with more frequency."

These 80's BMW gloves should be popular there then!

Paul.

Did you take the R & L things of those Paul?

26Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:05 am

Two Wheels Better

This GS suffered an inattentive driver. The rider was less than three minutes from home, waiting behind a queue of three cars for one of them to make a left turn, when he was rear-ended by a Kenworth K76 gravel truck traveling at 25 - 30 mph. He was tossed to the side of the road like a ragdoll, sustaining multiple broken ribs, a punctured lung, broken scapula, a concussion and other facial/jaw injuries. Harbourview Medical Centre had him on his back under intensive care for two and a half weeks. His Arai was crushed at the back where it came in contact with the grille. The relatively high bumper hit just above the rear tyre and so the back end of the bike was lifted up and twisted to the left, then tossed three metres or so, landing on its left hand side. The full Hepco & Becker engine/tank guards, along with the Touratech aluminium Zega panniers, which got 'pretzeled', bore the brunt of the impact from landing and sliding, which saved the bike from major damage. Most of the damage, bar the rear subframe which is tweaked beyond straightening without professional help, is cosmetic.

I have done the ceremonial chicken bone dance with the previous owner's blessings. It's been three years since the wreck and I am pleased to say that the rider is up and steady on a newer R1200GS/Adv and about to depart for Sturgis on a two week roadtrip.

These Zega panniers didn't stand a chance!

Stripped of his clothes the Blue & White Emperor is truly nekkid. I'm hunting for internal damage to the Paralever and gearbox, but it looks, so far, as though the full force of the smash was above the back tyre.

So far I've manage to source from our stock of clean, used parts, a tail light & number plate bracket, a ZTechnik windscreen, mirrors, earlier GS handlebars and one turn indicator, and have located a secondhand rear subframe...But I was thinking...with a coupla blocks of wood, a large hammer, tie downs and a torch...Who said it was a Scotsman who invented copper wire!?

The big GS, for those of you who've not had the pleasure of throwing a leg over, is an excellent tourer and back road scraper as well. It's been written (and proven) that a well-piloted GS can embarrass sportsbike riders in the twisties. The leverage at the 'bars, the ground clearance and the long-travel suspension all add up to make them a competent all-road machine. Just whack some knobbies on for the loose gravel and not-too deep sand. Did I mention this bike has near-new Ohlins shocks, front and rear!?

27Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:26 am

RicK G

VIP
VIP
I hate ya

28Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:34 am

Two Wheels Better

@Rick G wrote:I hate ya

Mama used to say "Hate is an awfully strong word. Are you sure that's what you really feel?"

Yes, Mama.
Laughing

29Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:27 am

RicK G

VIP
VIP
You gonna bring that one back with you. Looks too good to sell.

30Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:44 am

Two Wheels Better

@Rick G wrote:You gonna bring that one back with you? Looks too good to sell.

That's the plan, but if our esteemed Gubmint won't allow it in due to the "Salvage Title" then it'll be my backup get-a-way machine for touring North America. I'm going "back east" in October to visit my daughter in Massatucky, hopefully before the snow flies over the Cascades and the Rockies, so if it all comes together this is what I'll be flying...3088 miles (4990 kms) one way!

The easiest route.
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Tacoma,+WA&daddr=Pepperell,+MA&hl=en&ll=44.087585,-82.96875&spn=22.639591,56.513672&sll=44.527843,-96.943359&sspn=22.474646,56.513672&geocode=FY0F0QId_aWz-ClnlWUr7lSQVDGCnrDrB5whYg%3BFcMHiwIdrKW7-ykFX7KDtcDjiTEMyfsTFFt0Sw&oq=Tacoma,+WA&mra=ls&t=m&z=4

31Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:12 am

RicK G

VIP
VIP
Jees now I hate ya even more. Looks like a good trip and I cant even ride at the moment.
Was pulling out of Berts driveway on Saturday and it stalled and over it went so I had to try to stop it and tore a hamstring so now I can hardly walk. And it still fell over but no damage.

32Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:14 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Ouch Rick that is bad news indeed, but good news the bike was not damaged.
Regards,
K-BIKE

33Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:10 am

Two Wheels Better

That's no good, K Freak, err, Rick! I hope you're up and at 'em soon.

Hey, I've located a straight rear subframe and handlebars from a workmate and a drinking buddy, for not much dosh, either. So this weekend I should be able to "attach a plate" (Ssssshh) and get out on a some empty backroads for a quick little road test of my own. I need to see how it shifts, but I can't locate any rippled paint nor obvious damage on the rear driveline, so me thinks she's good to go... We are getting closer to done with each passing day.

(Disclaimer: riding an unregistered and uninsured motor vehicle is not a recommended practice and all road laws should and must be obeyed). Wink

Except the ones we get away with.

34Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:20 am

RicK G

VIP
VIP
I am getting better I can actually walk without too much pain today.
We were looking forward to a ride out to copeton Dam and Bingera (any excuse will do) to see about the Oct/Nov meet but looks like next week for now anyway.

35Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:31 am

charlie99

VIP
VIP
comiserations rick .....was just down at bert 2.0 s place and he mentioned your little incident ....get well soon huh ?

cheers gith ....not long before shes on the road huh ? enjoy

36Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:57 am

Two Wheels Better

The big GS is making progress, but this weekend I thought I had a secondhand subframe sorted locally from a mate. I knew when I went to his house in the leafy suburbs of Seattle to pick it up that something wasn't quite right. Turns out the only difference 'tween R1100GS and R1150GS subframes is the gearbox mount point on the right hand side is turned 90 degrees on the R1100, and on the left it's got a slightly larger flange, all else is the exact same...so no go! Meantime I've found one on eBay and am awaiting confirmation of shipment from Southern Calithumpia. The rest of the required parts are in hand but I can't do anything 'til that new straight lump of metal is in the garage too.

In other good news, a parcel of K bike parts is imminent. In it are a complete set of '94 K1100RS forks with both triple clamps, dashpad, ignition key and lock cylinder. Now that 17" front wheel and Conti tyre, plus the 305mm floating discs I've obtained, will have a home at the front end of a certain red K100RS awaiting my return, in a shed in SE Queensland, all sad and lonely. At least the two Airheads are there to keep her company. The K11 50 amp alternator will be fitted when I get home too. Then I'll get to that exhaust project and give 'er some stealthy rumble and more breath, less puff. Can't wait.
bounce

37Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:32 pm

Life time member
Life time member
That's disappointing new on the frame Gith. Hopefully the Californian one will come with nice muscles and straight teeth as things do in that part of the world! At least the shipping should be quick, home of UPS and all that.

Rick G..sorry to hear of your injury Ligaments take time and can be sore so don't rush it too much.

88KE

38Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:29 am

Two Wheels Better

88KE wrote:Hopefully the California one will come with nice muscles and straight teeth as things do in that part of the world.88KE

Round these partz it's all Norwegian lumberjacks in flannelette, nerdy, ponytailed Microsofties, Boeing engineers with pocket protectors and thick glasses, Weyerhauser lumber stripping the mountains of trees so they look like a bad haircut, Starbucks and Amazon headquarters with secretaries wearing short, tight skirts, and then beefy American soldiers in military camo from the big airbase just south of Tacoma.

There's some straight teeth and muscles in that bunch...

39Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:11 am

Two Wheels Better

This is what my R1150GS looked like Sunday arvo...

And this is what it looked like by Noon on Monday...

She scrubbed up alright. The 'new' subframe slid right in and everything was aligned as it should be, after wrestling the damaged one out.

I managed about 80 kilometres (50 miles) in Seattle-area traffic and aside from being above 90 degrees (31c), a slightly clunky downshift from the gearbox, and an oh-so-slight ticking rocker arm on the right hand side, she tractored on with nary a complaint. I drained the black goo from the motor and with a fresh oil filter topped her up with 3.5 quarts of Rotella 15W40 diesel oil.

The Ohlins are lovely. The massive seat by Rich's Custom Seats in Seattle is superb - I was as tall as the SUVs clogging the HOV lane, but idling along in traffic no one should have to be forced to hear those Toyota Prius recharging themselves in peak hour traffic! Wink Next stop, the tyres. The ancient and cracked Metzeler Tourances are gunna get pitched in the bin and some Conti Trail Attacks whacked onto the rims tomorrow arvo after work.

I could grow to like this R & K thing.

Last edited by Two Wheels Better on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

40Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:15 am

RicK G

VIP
VIP
Schmit hot mate

41Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:23 am

charlie99

VIP
VIP
sweet !!

42Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:24 am

Two Wheels Better

@Rick G wrote:Schmit hot mate

She's a beast but a beaudy too, a bit tall for me. But in 6th cog at 70 mph it's only threshing along at 3000 RPM, but pulls like a John Deere in a Springtime paddock. I'll whack the windscreen back on come the cooler weather and before I head "back East". I've also located some plastic factory panniers, just need the mounts.

43Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:31 am

RicK G

VIP
VIP
Next thing we know you'll be in Argentina doing the GS thing.

44Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:32 am

Two Wheels Better

@charlie99 wrote:sweet !!
Ta, old mate. This is the finished look I'm going for...(except for the dual sparks)

45Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:37 am

Two Wheels Better

@Rick G wrote:Next thing we know you'll be in Argentina doing the GS thing.

It's gotta carry me cross-country from here to New England, down the East coast, across the deep South, through Tejas, New Mexico, Arizona, and into southern Cali, then up the left coast, all in six weeks from the 2nd of October. Not Argentina but a good run at it.

I'll be sure to post from exotic locales like Walmart, the New Jersey Turnpike and Elvis' Graceland.
Wink

46Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:05 am

Life time member
Life time member
@Two Wheels Better wrote:

I'll be sure to post from exotic locales like Walmart, the New Jersey Turnpike and Elvis' Graceland.
Wink

Don't forget Taco Bell! Rolling Eyes and as for the Toyota "Pious"....Toyota have apparently discovered a revolutionary new propulsion system, rechargeable by the personal smugness of the Pious driver.....don't get me started

It's looking really good Gith. That chunky seat must have you on your tippy toes at the lights tho?

88KE

47Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:14 am

charlie99

VIP
VIP
[quote="88KE. That chunky seat must have you on your tippy toes at the lights tho?

88KE[/quote] he aint the tallest man in the world 88.....but verry good at balencing ...good riding gith twb!

48Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:13 am

Two Wheels Better

At 5'9" I wasn't blessed with anything in the way of lofty heights stature, but my 32" inseam lets me get at least two of my legs down when I throw a leg over.

49Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:36 pm

club_c

Life time member
Life time member
@Two Wheels Better wrote:
@Rick G wrote:Schmit hot mate

She's a beast but a beaudy too, a bit tall for me. But in 6th cog at 70 mph it's only threshing along at 3000 RPM, but pulls like a John Deere in a Springtime paddock. I'll whack the windscreen back on come the cooler weather and before I head "back East". I've also located some plastic factory panniers, just need the mounts.

TWB, this guy isn't far, and has the stock panniers. Maybe he has the mounting gear?

Panniers for sale

50Back to top Go down    Re: K-less R-more on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:24 am

Two Wheels Better

Ta, Clubbie, I think I have found some pannier mounts after a short chase.

Today in the workshop after work I whacked on a secondhand set of mostly-still-there Conti Trail Attacks - the Metzeler Tourances, an otherwise outstanding tyre, had 1/8" dry cracks in them from three years of the damaged bike being stored in a shed and for who knows how many miles riding before that. The handling improved immensely. The master tech cleared the fault codes for the non-functioning ABS, which now functions as intended, I did a tidy up of some bad previous accessories wiring, fixed the tail light, worked out why the indicators had a time signature more akin to techno club music than leisurely lane changes on the American interstate highway system, and gave in and bought a new mirror for $77 friggin' dollars. Did I mention the rumour that it was a Scot who invented copper wire isn't true?

I'm really diggin' this Big GS. Clubbie and I are meeting up early on Monday for a ride round the border nether regions of Canadia and Americia. We're meeting at Starbucks! I'm not sure if that has any significance. In OZ it'd have to be Macca's, right Blakey?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum