BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    K75 Bits and Bobs on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Terry Dactyl

Hello y'all, just thought I'd drop you a note to let you know my mate Gerry is looking for someone to buy what remains of his 1986 K75. He's has some parts left, but is really trying to get rid of the frame, wheels, engine and gear box. He wants 150 squid for the lot. He's in Lutterworth (in Leicestershire) and his number is 07977850040. Decent fella is Gerry and I'm sure he'll do what he can to help. I've just got a shaft and swing arm off him after my K100RS (see pic) completly destroyed it's original one last week (in London, in the rain, with no breakdown cover (my fault!) - nightmare!! affraid ). Still, managed to fix the thing (by myself, no less!) for twenty quid! Result! Very Happy Been back to London again today (right in the city - 200+ mile round trip), and the bike is sweet (even at 100mph - had to be done, to prove to me my spanner work is as good as the 400 quid the shop wanted to do the work! + 125 for the shaft - Dick Turpin Motorcycles Incorporated). Give Gerry a call. you never know when you may need that spare engine!

2Back to top Go down    Re: K75 Bits and Bobs on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Life time member
Life time member
Too far for me but good result on your own repair Terry

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

Bike: K100LT 1988. 0172363. AKA the Bullion Brick! Mods: k1100 screen and stands.
K1: 1990. 6374189. Custom Stealth Black paint.

3Back to top Go down    Re: K75 Bits and Bobs on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:25 am

charlie99

VIP
VIP
onya terry ....!!

wish that k75 was a bit closer to aussie ....sighs

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum