BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   K100/75 Replacement Parts Empty K100/75 Replacement Parts on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:47 am

Terry Dactyl

Terry Dactyl
Hello everyone. First the sad news; My K100RS has died! First the shaft went, then the clutch gave up, and then so did I! So now the good news! I decided to break the bike and offer all the little bits to you lovely people here on the forum! You lot have been very helpfull and kind while I have been on here and have had the bike, so as a reciprical favour I can offer probably the best deals on K100/75 parts you are likely to get this side of Poundland! I have sold some parts already via ebay (just type in BMW K100 in to their search engine and all my parts come up on the front page), but I have quite a lot left. For example; the frame (with log book) only £50!, the complete engine only £100!, forks and yolks £100, front wheel with both disk's and a brand new Pirelli Sport Demon tyre only £80!, rear wheel with mounting bolts and a new Pirelli Sport Demon £80! (thats two new tyres, wheels and disks for only £160! - man, how cheap are these bits!). All the parts are in very good condition (obviously) and just need paying for and picking up. I can post most of the parts if required, at extra cost (upto £15.00 depending on what the parts are), but the really heavy stuff will need collecting really. I can be contacted on 07891057557 or at thejazman@aol.com, or via this forum. If you're not looking for something right now (they could come in handy for later), tell your friends neighbours and relatives........as Nicholas Parsons used to say, 'this is the sale of the century'! I'm also open to offers on all parts, so it's always gonna be worth a call. I need to get rid of these things, they are in my way and I need the dosh! For those that are interested, I've since bought a Honda Deauville to carry on with my work (as a courier) and it's proving to be quite a good buy (easy to ride, cheap to run - I do upto 2000 miles per week), the only draw back is it's a little uninspiring (no comments on this by the way - I already know, thanks). Hope you lot are still enjoying riding (even in this horrible weather). Speak t'yall soon. Terry. Very Happy

2Back to top Go down   K100/75 Replacement Parts Empty Re: K100/75 Replacement Parts on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:06 am

nino

Life time member
Life time member
@Terry Dactyl wrote:Hello everyone. First the sad news; My K100RS has died! First the shaft went, then the clutch gave up, and then so did I! So now the good news! I decided to break the bike and offer all the little bits to you lovely people here on the forum! You lot have been very helpfull and kind while I have been on here and have had the bike, so as a reciprical favour I can offer probably the best deals on K100/75 parts you are likely to get this side of Poundland! I have sold some parts already via ebay (just type in BMW K100 in to their search engine and all my parts come up on the front page), but I have quite a lot left. For example; the frame (with log book) only £50!, the complete engine only £100!, forks and yolks £100, front wheel with both disk's and a brand new Pirelli Sport Demon tyre only £80!, rear wheel with mounting bolts and a new Pirelli Sport Demon £80! (thats two new tyres, wheels and disks for only £160! - man, how cheap are these bits!). All the parts are in very good condition (obviously) and just need paying for and picking up. I can post most of the parts if required, at extra cost (upto £15.00 depending on what the parts are), but the really heavy stuff will need collecting really. I can be contacted on 07891057557 or at thejazman@aol.com, or via this forum. If you're not looking for something right now (they could come in handy for later), tell your friends neighbours and relatives........as Nicholas Parsons used to say, 'this is the sale of the century'! I'm also open to offers on all parts, so it's always gonna be worth a call. I need to get rid of these things, they are in my way and I need the dosh! For those that are interested, I've since bought a Honda Deauville to carry on with my work (as a courier) and it's proving to be quite a good buy (easy to ride, cheap to run - I do upto 2000 miles per week), the only draw back is it's a little uninspiring (no comments on this by the way - I already know, thanks). Hope you lot are still enjoying riding (even in this horrible weather). Speak t'yall soon. Terry. Very Happy

Hello Terry. Instruments OK? Price?

3Back to top Go down   K100/75 Replacement Parts Empty Re: K100/75 Replacement Parts on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:19 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
sad news indeed terry

wish i lived closer to help you get rid of the parts ....

ride well ol mate !!!!

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OK100/75 Replacement Parts Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..

4Back to top Go down   K100/75 Replacement Parts Empty Re: K100/75 Replacement Parts on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:10 am

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
Shame to see another go for donor body parts but they can't all live for ever.
The Honda deauville is a very proven bike and to be honest probably a better choice for the sort of work you are doing.
All the best for your work.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

5Back to top Go down   K100/75 Replacement Parts Empty Re: K100/75 Replacement Parts on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:35 am

Terry Dactyl

Terry Dactyl
Thanks guy's. Happy Trails!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum