BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   I need an instrument cluster top cover Empty I need an instrument cluster top cover on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Halo

Halo
Life time member
Life time member
The perspex on the dash was badly damaged (cracked) on my old girl, does anyone have the top instrument cluster plastic in good nick they can part with ?

Halo

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
me thinks there be one in the madlab. have a look in the AM for you. Might even be a whole case with gore-tex breather on the back.

Halo

Halo
Life time member
Life time member
Cheers Alby Smile
Halo

4Back to top Go down   I need an instrument cluster top cover Empty Re: I need an instrument cluster top cover on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Halo, It has no real scratches or cracks.. It does not have the gor tex breathers in the back. Both front and back are usable. yours if you want it.
I need an instrument cluster top cover Instru10

5Back to top Go down   I need an instrument cluster top cover Empty Re: I need an instrument cluster top cover on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:01 am

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
Make sure they are the same as there are 7 & 9 screw cases. That means the number of screws that hold the two parts of the case together, they go in from the rear. The change was around the end of 1986 from memory.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

6Back to top Go down   I need an instrument cluster top cover Empty Re: I need an instrument cluster top cover on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:03 am

ReneZ

ReneZ
Life time member
Life time member
If Halo has no need I'd like to have it. Mine is cracked as well..........
Alternatively anybody reading this has a spare for me? Please advice by PM, thanks.

Rene

BMW K100 - 1985 (0030029) I need an instrument cluster top cover Rain
BMW K1200GT - 2003 (ZK01223)

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
@Rick G wrote:Make sure they are the same as there are 7 & 9 screw cases. That means the number of screws that hold the two parts of the case together, they go in from the rear. The change was around the end of 1986 from memory.

yes they are. 9 screw..

Halo

Halo
Life time member
Life time member
Fantastic Alby I will PM you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum