BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ibjman

ibjman
Life time member
Life time member
Any members residing in Arizona......I'd like to meet you!
Thanks

Last edited by ibjman on Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

2Back to top Go down   Interested in meeting other members in Arizona Empty Just joined Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:10 am

tom_sw

tom_sw
I just signed up.  I'm out past Tucson.  Have you seen many others on this forum from this part of the world?

ibjman

ibjman
Life time member
Life time member
Not a lot.  I haven, the been in this forum much lately cause I, myself working some  other  projects.  Wife @ I just arrived at the moment intl. Rally in St.  Paul. 
Stay in touch..... We, in  touch up soon
Regards,  ibjman

weezyrider

weezyrider
New member to the site here in Red Rock, AZ.  You know, the place north of tucson where you blink and you miss it Interested in meeting other members in Arizona 112350

5Back to top Go down   Interested in meeting other members in Arizona Empty Rising Phoenix Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:15 am

rover17

rover17
Just signed up myself to the forum.
Phoenix, AZ

6Back to top Go down   Interested in meeting other members in Arizona Empty AZ Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:40 am

yamaguzzi

yamaguzzi
Life time member
Life time member
I am planning to move to the Kingman area in the near future.We just spent 2 weeks out wandering around Arizona and love it.So I'm a future resident who's looking to make some friends to ride & wrench with in the area.

https://motoguzzi850t.blogspot.com/

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Kingman... been there. It's a Greyhound stop between Flagstaff and Vegas. All I really remember about it is that it wasn't very big, had a McDonalds (!!), a general store and a gas station. Funny story about that, which made what could have been a boring bus ride very memorable indeed.

It was our honeymoon trip and for this leg of the tour we'd decided to get a Greyhound from Flagstaff to Vegas rather than fly. We queued early in Flagstaff (no.14 in the queue) but of course the incoming passengers reboarded first and what with one thing and another, we became last in the queue. When we got to the bus there wasn't a single available seat in sight (many people were deliberately spread across two or more seats). I politely explained the problem to the driver and his relief, neither of whom were very pleased about it. A few seconds later there was a bit of a kerfuffle on the bus and we were called over to board. Now, I'm not sure whether it was the accents (one English, one Irish) or whether it was because I'd been polite, but the upshot was the driver had cleared the front seat next to himself. The bus was one of Greyhound's newer vehicles so we had a huge wraparound windscreen and the most fantastic view of the desert for the entire trip. Absolutely memorable.

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

yamaguzzi

yamaguzzi
Life time member
Life time member
Great story ! What I like about Kingman is it's location and where one can ride to in an easy one day ride.Then if you go out 2 days there is an even more interesting array of places to explore and the housing is dirt cheap.At 65 years old I'm looking for cheap and good rides

brickrider

brickrider
Life time member
Life time member
I hope you are equally enthusiastic about summer heat!

yamaguzzi

yamaguzzi
Life time member
Life time member
That's what motorcycles and elevation are for,escape from summer heat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum