BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   LT Fairing Empty LT Fairing on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:06 pm

downssm

downssm
Silver member
Silver member
OK who wants the LT fairing, upper, sides, bracket . Gloveboxes are brittle and broken. Dash is ok. Also have the windshield, cassette/stereo w/anti-theft and numerous other fairing related bits. These parts are off of an 88 LT which had been sitting outside for an unknown time. All need cleaning and repaint/polish.

Please ask for any parts along these lines you may need.

Steve

2Back to top Go down   LT Fairing Empty Re: LT Fairing on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:11 pm

scottiesharpe

scottiesharpe
Silver member
Silver member
I'd like to inquire about the fuel gauge and dash overhead (lamp/clock). Please email and we can discuss a price.

3Back to top Go down   LT Fairing Empty Re: LT Fairing on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:53 am

JSL

any chance of a pic or two?

4Back to top Go down   LT Fairing Empty Re: LT Fairing on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:03 pm

downssm

downssm
Silver member
Silver member
Still have this stuff.

http://cid-65cee5538b51e059.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/K100

My site with pics.

Fairing bits are in decent condition, nothing too bad as far as damage or scuffs, one repaired mount on main section, but will need repaint. I used them to practice as you can see in the pics. Radiator shroud has a few cracks in the upper areas but is all there. Dash is black, windscreen needs to be polished. Most all other parts except guages, gloveboxes and some small bits are here. Turn signals need repair, headlight is good.

Also have top box and hard side cases, these need repaint, not sure of brand might be original, minor repairs like locks/rubber hinges needed, Z bars yes but no rack for top box, keeping that. So almost everything that is not useable on a naked bike is going.
I have a removeable windscreen and soft cases to use only when I need them.

Oh, radio is here and I have the code.

Will post more pics when I can. But this link should still work.

V/R
Steve

5Back to top Go down   LT Fairing Empty Re: LT Fairing on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:44 am

downssm

downssm
Silver member
Silver member
Still have this stuff.

6Back to top Go down   LT Fairing Empty LT screen on Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:30 pm

elle

elle
Silver member
Silver member
Hi does screen have the added wind buffer on it?
elle came without hers and the noise is bad.Dont want to stray away from standard like laminar lip etc.
pete

7Back to top Go down   LT Fairing Empty Re: LT Fairing on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:02 pm

K75Dave

Mine is the same, no top lip and very noisy, especially as a I am 6'4""

8Back to top Go down   LT Fairing Empty Re: LT Fairing on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:15 am

downssm

downssm
Silver member
Silver member
Wind screen is stock. Sorry.

9Back to top Go down   LT Fairing Empty Re: LT Fairing on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:29 am

Doc5440

It has been a long time since I have been on this forum. Is your fairing still availible?

10Back to top Go down   LT Fairing Empty Re: LT Fairing on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:53 am

Bonzo

Bonzo
Silver member
Silver member
How much for the cute dog?

11Back to top Go down   LT Fairing Empty Re: LT Fairing on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:19 pm

downssm

downssm
Silver member
Silver member
Stuff is still here. Trying to decide how much to get rid of. I don't check on here as much as I use to, so bare with me..

12Back to top Go down   LT Fairing Empty Pics on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:03 pm

nickonoonoo

nickonoonoo
How much for the dog!!!

http://www.animatedworksheets.co.uk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum