BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tio Jaimito

tio Jaimito
Platinum member
Platinum member
Ok this is for sale by the second owner. It may have Sit-itis. And I bet the right negociator can get him down to near $3.
We have a balmy 68 degrees here in the windy city. The mind has turned to two wheel terror.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/mcy/3726707439.html
Uncle Jim.

Peggy's 1987 K75s Columbia Grey 9500miles 6 valve.

1985 Naked in Chicago with under 9500 miles  Red mini cowling  $4000 K100_m12

1985 Naked in Chicago with under 9500 miles  Red mini cowling  $4000 K75_po12
1985 Naked in Chicago with under 9500 miles  Red mini cowling  $4000 Basil_10
http://www.nachicagonorth.com

rosskko

rosskko
VIP
VIP
Makes me sad to see a bike with that few miles on it. They are meant for riding.

Usual applies Uncle Jim, just package it up and send it over and I will have Halo transfer the funds.

yours in appreciation

Brick Brokerage Australia

Basic/2 6308802K100CJ  05/1988

K1100RS 0194321

Oldgoat

Oldgoat
Life time member
Life time member
Wow, that is a very clean specimen and if you could get him down a good bit would make a great purchase!

OG

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
You guys are sure spoiled for choice there.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

Oldgoat

Oldgoat
Life time member
Life time member
Are they that rare in Oz Rick?

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
Per head of population probably about the same ratio of bikes but you guys have 15 times the population which makes them harder to find. Price isnt that much different.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

tio Jaimito

tio Jaimito
Platinum member
Platinum member
I will ride it over to San Diego you don't need to pay for hotel, I have a friend or two on the way. Then we sling it on to the deck of a barque bound to the land of Oz.
With regard to parts, and with the good market for used parts, we see what is most needed, bring it over and live off the difference. All we need is a willing smuggler. They probably board you at customs, and the motocycle in the galley, a dead giveaway that something isn't quite kosher. It does take about 3 to 4 weeks of hard sailing to get accoss. You would have to sail it over because the fuel would eat the profits.
Maybe we can load half a container with whole bunch of stuff. With all of the stuff still coming in for Sam Walton, the outbound should be reasonable. Sounds like a lot of work, don't it.
UJ...UJ (are you awake?) huh! yeah, honey I must have been dreaming while I was typing.
Old Goat,
I bet he would come down if you cried loud enough about the low mileage being a problem. It is worth just having a less worn out specimen. I did lay that trip on him when I spoke with him an hour ago.

UJ

Peggy's 1987 K75s Columbia Grey 9500miles 6 valve.

1985 Naked in Chicago with under 9500 miles  Red mini cowling  $4000 K100_m12

1985 Naked in Chicago with under 9500 miles  Red mini cowling  $4000 K75_po12
1985 Naked in Chicago with under 9500 miles  Red mini cowling  $4000 Basil_10
http://www.nachicagonorth.com

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
@tio Jaimito wrote:I will ride it over to San Diego you don't need to pay for hotel, I have a friend or two on the way. Then we sling it on to the deck of a barque bound to the land of Oz.
With regard to parts, and with the good market for used parts, we see what is most needed, bring it over and live off the difference. All we need is a willing smuggler. They probably board you at customs, and the motocycle in the galley, a dead giveaway that something isn't quite kosher. It does take about 3 to 4 weeks of hard sailing to get accoss. You would have to sail it over because the fuel would eat the profits.
Maybe we can load half a container with whole bunch of stuff. With all of the stuff still coming in for Sam Walton, the outbound should be reasonable. Sounds like a lot of work, don't it.
UJ...UJ (are you awake?) huh! yeah, honey I must have been dreaming while I was typing.
Old Goat,
I bet he would come down if you cried loud enough about the low mileage being a problem. It is worth just having a less worn out specimen. I did lay that trip on him when I spoke with him an hour ago.

UJ

I bags a crew spot on the barque, I ain't missing out on a jaunt like that.

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Me too!

But I don't want to be the cabin boy...

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum