BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Two wheel visit to Mt. Glorious Empty Two wheel visit to Mt. Glorious Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:44 am

Bigdibbs

Bigdibbs
On my recent visit to Brisbane I got out on the road bike and climbed to Mt. Glorious and Mt. Nebo from the Brisbane riverview hotel. Wish I had the K-bike to do it again, maybe next trip I will stay longer and hire a motorcycle. Beautiful road even on pedal power!

Two wheel visit to Mt. Glorious 67589_10151563809439207_622520530_n

Two wheel visit to Mt. Glorious 602052_10151563809564207_247237614_n

2Back to top Go down   Two wheel visit to Mt. Glorious Empty Re: Two wheel visit to Mt. Glorious Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:03 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
It sure is a beautiful part of our world. If you are coming here again give the Brisbane guys a yell and we would be only too happy to show you around.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Two wheel visit to Mt. Glorious Empty Two wheel visit to Mt. Glorious Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:46 am

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Finding Nebo, I heard that was a struggle.

4Back to top Go down   Two wheel visit to Mt. Glorious Empty Re: Two wheel visit to Mt. Glorious Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:50 am

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
BigD,

Mt G is in my backyard and it is usually a quick blat to blow out the cobwebs and warm the oil up. I have a photo of my bike similar to the one in your avatar. The thing is the photo of my bike wasn't taken by me. Somebody in a van who posted out the results, lightening my wallet considerably. Two wheel visit to Mt. Glorious 178468

D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum