BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty I wish I cpouldn't care Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:36 pm

rocket23

rocket23
I see it every day, so do you. People can't drive with out it,it seems. Seriously.......No one is that good a driver.....to talk,text,listen too their mobile device. It's not just an inconvenience to other drivers...........These assholes are an accident waiting too happen, and quick. I need too keep my blinders on and not care. But I can't , I just can't.......If I get in an accident from a nimrod with a cellphone. There will be Hell to pay.....and I'll play the Devil!! Please leave the phone alone when driving........and tell your friends.......The live you save will probably be theres! Rant over; I have to answer this message............ I wish I cpouldn't care 447221

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming,'WOO HOO! What a ride!'"

2Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty Re: I wish I cpouldn't care Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:24 pm

rosskko

rosskko
VIP
VIP
Is it illegal to use a phone in a car in your state? I know many states in the US it is still legal. And stupid.

This is the latest release of mobile phone usage in NSW only.

Mobile Usage

Basic/2 6308802K100CJ  05/1988

K1100RS 0194321

3Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty Re: I wish I cpouldn't care Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:31 pm

rocket23

rocket23
rossko wrote:Is it illegal to use a phone in a car in your state? I know many states in the US it is still legal. And stupid.

This is the latest release of mobile phone usage in NSW only.

Mobile Usage
Yes it is....but it's useless, I drive a truck for a living and with the birdseye view I get I see it all day long. affraid

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming,'WOO HOO! What a ride!'"

4Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty Re: I wish I cpouldn't care Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I was informed by a friend who is with the crash investigation squad to try to get a movie of then doing it and hand it to the police and they will do the rest

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

5Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty Re: I wish I cpouldn't care Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:47 pm

rosskko

rosskko
VIP
VIP
rocket23 wrote:
Yes it is....but it's useless, I drive a truck for a living and with the birdseye view I get I see it all day long. affraid

My office overlooks a very busy 4 lane road and it can be as frequent as every 5th car has someone using their phone. Really what is the chance of getting caught when in heavy traffic?

K1100RS 0194321

6Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty Re: I wish I cpouldn't care Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:07 pm

So apart from that, what's the trouble? Generally speaking I find drivers in cars on Australian roads to be highly skilled, courteous, observant, responsible and polite.

I wish I cpouldn't care 44271 I wish I cpouldn't care 44271 I wish I cpouldn't care 44271 I wish I cpouldn't care 44271 I wish I cpouldn't care 44271 I wish I cpouldn't care 44271 I wish I cpouldn't care 44271
Sorry.

7Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty Re: I wish I cpouldn't care Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I notice you cut short the post to attend to the space ship that had just landed in the back yard and scared to $*&t outa the fairies

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

8Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty Re: I wish I cpouldn't care Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:13 pm

rocket23

rocket23
RicK G wrote:I notice you cut short the post to attend to the space ship that had just landed in the back yard and scared to $*&t outa the fairies

spaceship? Landed?! Must of heard the ''whirring'' of my beemer earlier........it happens all the time!
nyuk nyuk.

9Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty Re: I wish I cpouldn't care Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:18 pm

rocket23

rocket23
any body know what the letters mean? No help from my aussie friends!
I wish I cpouldn't care 7617891448_41a9ef6e9b

10Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty Re: I wish I cpouldn't care Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:00 pm

rocket23

rocket23
All right the aussie's had it right away!
It stands for
m-main
f-force
p-patrol
The remaning police force after the apocolypse.....mad max.

11Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty Re: I wish I cpouldn't care Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:12 am

klompy the grey brick

klompy the grey brick
VIP
VIP
Or Road Warrior for our American friends...they even dubbed the first movie because no one could understand us...godstonethebleedingcrows!!!

Chassis number0019026
Vehicle code0503
SeriesK589
ModelK 100 RS 83 (0502 ( 0503 )
Body typeK 100 RS 83 (0502
Catalog modelECE
Production date1984 / 07
Engine0513)

I wish I cpouldn't care Au-log10

12Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty I wish I cpouldn't care Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:22 am

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Amen rocket23
is anyone's life so interesting that everyone else has to know that you are in a car on the road?. Mine certainly isn't. Get off the phone and look at/ for me.

13Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty Re: I wish I cpouldn't care Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 am

rosskko

rosskko
VIP
VIP
Just as a by the way, mad max one is on after top gear tonight.
Oh the joy.
Ride on Sunday to meet an un met forum member.
Wife interstate for four days.
Narrandera in three days
Bike parts arrived from uk
Beer in fridge.
/sigh of joy

K1100RS 0194321

14Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty Re: I wish I cpouldn't care Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:38 am

the.postman

Life time member
Life time member
I drive trucks for a livin nd our manager told us (for elfin safety reasons )to keep our mobiles in our bag in the passenger footwell.

Well you can imagine it can't ya

Heres me truckin down the Mway, just rolled a fag, pourin mi last brew of coffee from mi flask cause I'm fallin asleep nd somebody phones me on mi mobli.

Well I near burnt mi self with mi coffee tryin to reach mi phone... affraid

How elfin f^(*in safety is that I wish I cpouldn't care Bounce11

1985 K100 RS   104EA49840092        #0081788     SILVERish (Madison) Prod. date 05/12/84
1984 srx 600
1986 cbr1000f/h

15Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty Re: I wish I cpouldn't care Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 am

rocket23

rocket23
the.postman wrote:I drive trucks for a livin nd our manager told us (for elfin safety reasons )to keep our mobiles in our bag in the passenger footwell.

Well you can imagine it can't ya

Heres me truckin down the Mway, just rolled a fag, pourin mi last brew of coffee from mi flask cause I'm fallin asleep nd somebody phones me on mi mobli.

Well I near burnt mi self with mi coffee tryin to reach mi phone... affraid

How elfin f^(*in safety is that I wish I cpouldn't care Bounce11
That would make a great ''top gear'' segment! lol. But in a saloon or coupay.

16Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty actually Rocket Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:02 pm

ibjman

ibjman
Life time member
Life time member
I think Rocket has some good points, however..........
since he can't do anything about the peops......pissing him off with their "portable electronic devices".......... he might be happier just to concentrate on that wonderful birds eye view he has of the short, short skirts.
He's just sore because he wasn't around to view such, in the real mini-skirt days! Shocked
I guess it pays to be an "dirty old man" sometimes

17Back to top Go down   I wish I cpouldn't care Empty Re: I wish I cpouldn't care Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:12 pm

rocket23

rocket23
ibjman wrote:I think Rocket has some good points, however..........
since he can't do anything about the peops......pissing him off with their "portable electronic devices".......... he might be happier just to concentrate on that wonderful birds eye view he has of the short, short skirts.
He's just sore because he wasn't around to view such, in the real mini-skirt days! Shocked
I guess it pays to be an "dirty old man" sometimes
No, I'm sore at society breeding a bunch of drivers who disregard safety for a mere blip on a lcd screen.. ( I see more mini skirts every spring), when they'' came out'' means little too me.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum