BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tio Jaimito

Platinum member
Platinum member
I just got back from a 300 mile run, Giddyup and balls out. Drove from North Shore of Chicago to west of Madison Wisconsin with the president of Northern Illinois BMW club. We left at 6AM and got back at 6PM Central Standard time. Here are some photos.

And I couldn't take the photos of probably the best switchbacks and woopdydoos in the Midwest. Awesome ride.

Peggy's 1987 K75s Columbia Grey 9500miles 6 valve.

http://www.nachicagonorth.com

10-ring

Silver member
Silver member
I see you had a great day . I made the fall run last year it was a lot colder .
Had to miss this spring, wife was in hospital with broken leg from car accident ,16 year old pulled out in front of her on highway totaled the car. She's home after 12 day's in hospital.
Frends of mine said it was a great day .My budd Jack got to put some miles on his BMW 1000RR loved the twistes. Hope to see you in the fall

RicK G

VIP
VIP
Good to see you had a good run Jim and sorry to hear about your wife 10 ring, I know exactly how she feels it takes all the fun out of life for a while when just getting to the bathroom is a major exercise.

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum