BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Where to get single bolts and hoses Empty Where to get single bolts and hoses on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:18 pm

wickbimmer

wickbimmer
My 85 K100 is missing the allen bolt on the right side of the triple tree that holds the forks. Where could I find one of these? I am also in need of the hose that goes between the airbox (on top of the carbs) and the airbox that holds the airfilter. If any one has either or both of these to sale I would happily pay for them.

2Back to top Go down   Where to get single bolts and hoses Empty Re: Where to get single bolts and hoses on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:53 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
try a breaker ...wrecker nearby
the bolt should be available as new for a couple of bucks but the tube is different at that type of size and right angle
but a few bucks should get one ...don't forget the clamps that fit it

im sure that there are a few members that would have the right bits hanging around as well

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OWhere to get single bolts and hoses Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum