BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

defied

defied
Ahoy-hoy all. I don't really have much to say. I've been riding on and off since I was 13, decided I wanted to mod a bike, and settled for the K100 because I think it's pretty darn... uh... pretty.

Piping up because I need to find cafe rearsets for this thing, like Raask or something.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

D

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome aboard defied

theres a few up your ways ...including twb in and around Seattle somewhere s ..... and just over the border as well

enjoy !

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

brickrider

brickrider
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome Defied,
I'm probably not the closest to you geography-wise, but sorta in the same Pacific-Northwest neighborhood. 
As to the rear sets, have you looked at Omar's something-or-other?  I know he has a website that specialized in cafe stuff.  Sorry I'm unable to be more specific, but you can no doubt find it will a little on-line searching.

defied

defied
Thanks! Idaho counts. 0] I have plans to hit up concerts at the Gorge next year with my bike.

I did check Omar's, and that may be my last option. I was checking to see if anyone was selling them here. I've got an email in to Raarsk now. He's on Vacation and told me he'd respond when he gets back.

D

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi D,
Great to have you on board.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
Welcome, Defied. If you need parts there's the mostly used KBike parts guy in Seattle, Drake Smith, or Bob Bridge down on the waterfront of Tacoma. Otherwise, the boys at the Fife BMW shop can help, but if they don't, give me a bell at the Seattle Beemer shop if you need advice or something dealer-specific. I'm happy to talk Mighty Ks with anyone willing to listen...

We K bike lovers don't get no respect. But I tell people, they're as reliable as a refrigerator but not nearly as cool. And that's the way I like 'em.

The Mystic, Big Block, 2nd K1200RS, K12R & K13 are running & ridable.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum