BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Books for sale Empty Books for sale on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:56 am

ChrisJF

ChrisJF
both in very good unmarked condition.

Paypal GIFT payment or cheque, please.  I can and will post them outside the UK but unfortunately the postage will be much more ( recent price hikes over here Crying or Very sad ) - please PM and I'll find out more

Haynes K100(2 valve)/K75 (83-96) £15 posted (UK)

BMW K-Series motorcycles - Mick Walker & Peter Dobson (1989) £20 posted SOLD (UK)

publisher's blurb :
"The definitive book of the BMW K-series written with the full backing of BMW Munich. Traces the model's history and development and has much new material :
- The inside story of the conception and evolution of BMW's new-style motorcycle
- Comprehensive descriptions and specifications
- Mick Walker's road tests and owner's reports after 50000 miles
- detailed sections on problems. remedies. modifications and improvements. This section pulls no punches !
- information on servicing and accessories

Books for sale Kser0110

Last edited by ChrisJF on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

2Back to top Go down   Books for sale Empty Re: Books for sale on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
Chris I will take the K series book If you can PM me details on payment and postage to the Great Southern Land

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

3Back to top Go down   Books for sale Empty K-Series book SOLD on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:18 am

ChrisJF

ChrisJF
Thanks Rick - I'll find out and let you know as quickly as possible. 

Blow the cobwebs off the wallet, though Shocked

4Back to top Go down   Books for sale Empty PM sent on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:33 am

ChrisJF

ChrisJF
PM sent
postage rates = the new highway robbery Books for sale 61740

5Back to top Go down   Books for sale Empty Resold ! on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:38 am

ChrisJF

ChrisJF
as feared, posting "down under" is way too expensive.

Mike D has stepped up to the plate instead.

6Back to top Go down   Books for sale Empty Re: Books for sale on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:08 am

Culminator

Culminator
Hi Chris, i'll take the k series book if you still have it. I'm also in West Sussex, where abouts are you as I'll probably collect it.

7Back to top Go down   Books for sale Empty Thanks Culminator on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:11 am

ChrisJF

ChrisJF
Mike D now has first refusal - if this falls through I'll PM you

8Back to top Go down   Books for sale Empty Re: Books for sale on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:55 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Hey Rick, you can have mine if ya want.

I've read it and now it just sits around here.

PM me your address if you want it. No cost. Nada. Zip.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

9Back to top Go down   Books for sale Empty Re: Books for sale on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:17 pm

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
I will take you up on that just bring it along next time we get together or if you are comming to Smithies mountain bike ride.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum