BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MikeisonTV

MikeisonTV
Silver member
Silver member
Norton commando style Dual exhaust is mounted and she screams FFE7EADB-0A90-46CE-959B-234DDB1AAE05

MikeisonTV

MikeisonTV
Silver member
Silver member
Norton commando style Dual exhaust is mounted and she screams B718BF27-85B9-4737-8458-3116B4BCA3C9

Norton commando style Dual exhaust is mounted and she screams F37C6E8C-6276-4134-958D-2322EF3EBD11

Gonna paint the header pipes and collectors black tomorrow. So glad I did this...it's meaner, louder and more bottom end...sorry purists she is dirty Wink

Basic2

Basic2
Platinum member
Platinum member
Will the rear brake master cylinder get much heat?

Looks good though  Cool

Fentible

Fentible
Silver member
Silver member
That looks absolutely brilliant. Did you make the 4-2 collector and crossover pipe?? Will the centre  and side stand still fit?

Fent

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
That looks great, would bet the bikers following you will see a ujm till they catch up and then go "what the", nice work, have you got a sound trck to go with those pics?????

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

MikeisonTV

MikeisonTV
Silver member
Silver member
I think the wind will keep the drive cool enough....on the center stand it is gone for daily riding, but easily attached for at home maintenance. 

Being a cafe conversion, I don't plan on any long rides where roadside repair will really be needed, plus it helps with weight and a lower profile.

I'll get a sound clip of it soon. Maybe I'll wait for a video once I mount the new speedo, the custom tail, and paint her all up!!

MikeisonTV

MikeisonTV
Silver member
Silver member
Fent, i tried to get a solid shot so you could see how we split the collector conundrum up....Only original BMW metal are the header pipes

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
Is it cylinders 3 and 4 that exit on the right now????? just thinking of the exhaust lengths and balance

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

Gaz

Gaz
Life time member
Life time member
Do you know the colour code of the tank? I've been thinking of Graphite to paint my K75 but have been unable to find a decent picture of a bike painted in that colour. If yours is Graphite that will suit me.
Thanks

MikeisonTV

MikeisonTV
Silver member
Silver member
K75cster, yes. 1 and 3 collect and go left. 2 and 4 collect and go right. We had to make the brackets as they we're different on each side because of the mono lever. 

Gaz80, I'm not sure what the color of the tank is. I bet RickG or Kloppy know...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum