BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
We did this today . .  a nice turn out of around 1000 of us from all over. Sadly Beemers were grossly under represented with the Jap chopper / harley lookalikes and harleys dominating the presence. This however made bikes like mine stand out all the more. The number of people who came up to me and said "wow . .  you dont see many of these around, I used to have a . . . beemer" My standard response was "what on earth compelled you to change brands??. .  . . I mean . .  heh . . why would you ??

Toy Run Ulysses Waikato Chapter Cambridge - Hamilton NZ DSCF2886

Toy Run Ulysses Waikato Chapter Cambridge - Hamilton NZ DSCF2889
Toy Run Ulysses Waikato Chapter Cambridge - Hamilton NZ DSCF2887Toy Run Ulysses Waikato Chapter Cambridge - Hamilton NZ DSCF2885Toy Run Ulysses Waikato Chapter Cambridge - Hamilton NZ DSCF2884Toy Run Ulysses Waikato Chapter Cambridge - Hamilton NZ DSCF2883

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
Be made wrote:We did this today . .  a nice turn out of around 1000 of us from all over. Sadly Beemers were grossly under represented with the Jap chopper / harley lookalikes and harleys dominating the presence. This however made bikes like mine stand out all the more. The number of people who came up to me and said "wow . .  you dont see many of these around, I used to have a . . . beemer" My standard response was "what on earth compelled you to change brands??. .  . . I mean . .  heh . . why would you ??

Toy Run Ulysses Waikato Chapter Cambridge - Hamilton NZ DSCF2886

You're standing proud and tall there Bemade, fine work. 
I see an Aussie made DJP sidecar there. a small but roomy chair.
coool mascot there btw, have one just like it for our charity rides.
did you catch up with the owner of the red RS in pic #2?

1993 K1100RS  0194321         Colour #690 Silk Blue  aka " Smurfette"
2018 Kart upgrade.
Toy Run Ulysses Waikato Chapter Cambridge - Hamilton NZ 10_x_110

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
well done mate .... as you say makes one proud to be amongst it all

cheers !

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
groverK wrote:
 . . . .did you catch up with the owner of the red RS in pic #2?
No. There were so many of us it was hard to catch up even with people I knew who were on the run let alone people I have not yet met :-(

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum