BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   AUSPUFF needed 16v Empty AUSPUFF needed 16v on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:04 am

Garyk100

Garyk100
Platinum member
Platinum member
I am looking for a 16v exhaust for a 1991 RS, Brocken or damaged, I have heard the 1100 is the same. Mine has been welded a few times now rattles loudly, so if anyone has an old exhaust that you think Is repairable let me know, yes a new auspuff would be nice, but out of my range at the moment. Cheers Gary

2Back to top Go down   AUSPUFF needed 16v Empty Re: AUSPUFF needed 16v on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:13 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
if you throw the 16 valve pipes away ...think of me ...looking to hack together something a little different than the originals
cheers !
good luck with the chase for the full exhaust ...im sure someone will have something somewhere

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OAUSPUFF needed 16v Au-log10

"redframe" rs "bitsa"  with many contributions from the k100 community ,,with many thanks

3Back to top Go down   AUSPUFF needed 16v Empty Re: AUSPUFF needed 16v on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:24 am

Garyk100

Garyk100
Platinum member
Platinum member
I think I have a similar idea, I would like to try and make something a bit different but. Don't want to chop mine up, cause if I stuff it up can't ride, if I have some success I will let you know. Cheers Gary

1991 K100rs16v
1993 K1100LT

4Back to top Go down   AUSPUFF needed 16v Empty Re: AUSPUFF needed 16v on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:59 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
young rick has fitted a standard k100 exhaust ....with stayintune muffler ...bit loud on a k1100 with extra stuff underneath .....but consider it an option ...maybe ?

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OAUSPUFF needed 16v Au-log10

"redframe" rs "bitsa"  with many contributions from the k100 community ,,with many thanks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum