BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   [solved]riders footpeg please Empty [solved]riders footpeg please on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:47 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
hi guys

looking for  a riders footpeg (right hand side )

have temporarily moved the back to the front to get me home

but would love to get the right part

have all the accessories for the mount etc just need the part

[solved]riders footpeg please Footpe10
can send some money through the mail for payment
cheers all

Last edited by charlie99 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O[solved]riders footpeg please Au-log10

"redframe" rs "bitsa"  with many contributions from the k100 community ,,with many thanks

2Back to top Go down   [solved]riders footpeg please Empty Re: [solved]riders footpeg please on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:32 am

I think I have one in the shed as well as a pretty new peg rubber. Will have a look in the morning and get back to you.  Smile

3Back to top Go down   [solved]riders footpeg please Empty Re: [solved]riders footpeg please on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:11 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
thanks sean ....
eagerly  need a ride ....

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O[solved]riders footpeg please Au-log10

"redframe" rs "bitsa"  with many contributions from the k100 community ,,with many thanks

4Back to top Go down   [solved]riders footpeg please Empty Re: [solved]riders footpeg please on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:47 am

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
Beware that the 83-85 and -86 on footpegs looks a bit different........
but both versions fits early and late models.

5Back to top Go down   [solved]riders footpeg please Empty Re: [solved]riders footpeg please on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:28 am

rawdonball

rawdonball
Platinum member
Platinum member
Hey 99,
If you want to kill two birds with one stone, take a ride down to Wonglepong and grab one off my parts bike that is sitting at Ray Peake's place. PM me if you are keen and I will phone him to let him know.
R

6Back to top Go down   [solved]riders footpeg please Empty Re: [solved]riders footpeg please on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:04 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
thanks guys

ill see what sean has

rawdon   thanks for the offer
never met ray before ...that I remember
be in touch if I need to
cheers

7Back to top Go down   [solved]riders footpeg please Empty riders footpeg please on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:26 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
You been leaning over a bit too far Charlie??
I'm pretty sure I have a spare here too, let me know how you get on.

8Back to top Go down   [solved]riders footpeg please Empty Re: [solved]riders footpeg please on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:34 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
thanks bob ....

I think seanii has found one for me ...woohooo !

so ill put this one down as solved

thanks blokes !!!

meanwhile the enquiry to the "bm shop" has gone unanswered ...I don't mean that that's bad, just disa pointing that he didn't either get the message or couldn't be bothered ....crikey im trying to support the locals ....but what to do ?????

9Back to top Go down   [solved]riders footpeg please Empty Re: [solved]riders footpeg please on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:00 am

Chris and Trish are just rubbish as far as answering emails etc are concerned. You have to ring them up.

10Back to top Go down   [solved]riders footpeg please Empty Re: [solved]riders footpeg please on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:23 am

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
Yep +1 with ringing trish, and lets face it she is lovely to chat to

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

11Back to top Go down   [solved]riders footpeg please Empty Re: [solved]riders footpeg please on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:31 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
exactly what I did guys

I should have just headed over there ....I guess

probably would have ended up with a whole side plate including the peg ....oh well... I tried

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum