BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I recently bought a leading link front end off a colleague here on the forum who had purchased it from another colleague. After fitting it and making some minor modifications to make it more suitable for road use Kerry and I have decided that we don't like it. It doesn't suit our needs and we have decided to buy another bike very shortly for our touring use with Bella and Seamus. ( More on this at the right time) Eventually the faithful brick will be taken off the road and restored.
Anyway in the past I have given away quite a bit of stuff and also sold things very cheaply to colleagues here. This time it will not be the case. If you are interested in this item which has brand new brake lines and a spare new steering damper then make me a serious offer. The dual purpose tyre comes with it too. 
If however you have a very excellent rear shock that you are willing to trade for this then I will look at that as a straight swap. Now look here.....I mean a very excellent rear shock which will work well for two-up riding....not some shagged out gasless bit of gear that isn't worth a brass razoo.  Smile  Smile  Smile 
Pics attached. PM me. Pick up only or the usual Forum relay express. It goes on Ebay tomorrow.
Leading link front end for sale or swap.  01210

Leading link front end for sale or swap.  00212
Leading link front end for sale or swap.  00810
Leading link front end for sale or swap.  00910

Sean./

2Back to top Go down   Leading link front end for sale or swap.  Empty SOld on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:02 am

Rockman

Life time member
Life time member
@Saxon7 wrote:I recently bought a leading link front end off a colleague here on the forum who had purchased it from another colleague. After fitting it and making some minor modifications to make it more suitable for road use Kerry and I have decided that we don't like it. It doesn't suit our needs and we have decided to buy another bike very shortly for our touring use with Bella and Seamus. ( More on this at the right time) Eventually the faithful brick will be taken off the road and restored.
Anyway in the past I have given away quite a bit of stuff and also sold things very cheaply to colleagues here. This time it will not be the case. If you are interested in this item which has brand new brake lines and a spare new steering damper then make me a serious offer. The dual purpose tyre comes with it too. 
If however you have a very excellent rear shock that you are willing to trade for this then I will look at that as a straight swap. Now look here.....I mean a very excellent rear shock which will work well for two-up riding....not some shagged out gasless bit of gear that isn't worth a brass razoo.  Smile  Smile  Smile 
Pics attached. PM me. Pick up only or the usual Forum relay express. It goes on Ebay tomorrow.
Leading link front end for sale or swap.  01210

Leading link front end for sale or swap.  00212
Leading link front end for sale or swap.  00810
Leading link front end for sale or swap.  00910

Sean./
I bought this back since I know it works with what I've got. It'll go on my sidecar bike.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum