BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Back to top Go down   Plug wires - Page 2 Empty Re: Plug wires Sun May 25, 2014 8:49 am

K75cster

Life time member
Life time member
Try soaking the fuel sender in a bucket of white vinegar over night first to see how it can be salvaged, I used carby cleaner type fuel additive and petrol to soak the pump equal parts, having firstly drowned the bottom in wd40 cleaning as much as possible the gunk off the inlet at the bottom, you should be able to see the little rollers through the intake slot, some have found after soaking the pump can be run backwards to shift any debri, then run normally.

52Back to top Go down   Plug wires - Page 2 Empty Re: Plug wires Sun May 25, 2014 10:12 pm

GeorgiaK

GeorgiaK
Silver member
Silver member
Man, this Muich Moto is great. Has every part I need and great pictures. Jealous of y'all down under.

Any of you US guys know of a 1 stop shop selling new K parts? Specifically having trouble finding the gas cap overhaul kit and in the tank parts at the moment.

53Back to top Go down   Plug wires - Page 2 Empty Re: Plug wires Sun May 25, 2014 10:43 pm

rosskko

rosskko
VIP
VIP
GeorgiaK wrote:Man, this Muich Moto is great. Has every part I need and great pictures. Jealous of y'all down under.

Any of you US guys know of a 1 stop shop selling new K parts? Specifically having trouble finding the gas cap overhaul kit and in the tank parts at the moment.

While it might not help directly, have a look at this post.
FUEL CAP

And this link from the front page.

PARTS SUPPLIERS

Also Motorworks are now selling used parts to the US.

[url=http://www.motorworks.co.uk/vlive/Shop/Parts.php?T=6&Q= TAK53641.]USED GAS CAP[/url]

Basic/2 6308802K100CJ  05/1988

K1100RS 0194321

54Back to top Go down   Plug wires - Page 2 Empty Re: Plug wires Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:54 pm

GeorgiaK

GeorgiaK
Silver member
Silver member
Finally jumping into the intake manifold job, so far so good. Just an update:

My crank case breather hose looks suspect and might be a big contributor to my issues.

Will be sometime before I can test that theory as I need to order a few more parts.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum