BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   A Magnificant camper trailer for sale Empty A Magnificant camper trailer for sale on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:43 pm

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
This is your chance of a life time to buy a hand built camper trailer.
Folds out to a double bed with a mattress made from high quality high density 4" foam.
High quality canvas, I used the best but lightest canvas I could find.
It has an all steel frame and isn't the lightest camper going but is stable and tows beautifully. I got 6.6l/100km going to Far Cairn Rally last year on my K1100LT fully loaded.
Comes with a load sharing anti sway hitch that does exactly that, every trailer should be made to have one (I own patent and sell them Very Happy ).
It has 13in wheels with 155x55x13 tyres that can be run flat if needed but not on those wheels pictured, but still on mags. LED tail and side lights plus an led light for inside when it gets dark and the bogey man comes out (plugs into the bikes socket).
All up ready to tow it weighs in at 189kg on my bathroom scales.
A Magnificant camper trailer for sale Camper11

If you want more pics PM me and I will email them.

Now for the price you know the bit where I get as much as I can screw you for and you beat me down with a whopping big stick till I agree to a totally unrealistic price and we are both as happy as a pig in a mud wallow.
It cost me in material alone and labor to make the canvas bit about $3500, now if I got that much I would be as happy as the afore mentioned pig but will begrudgingly accept offers below that Laughing .
So PM me quickly to beat the rush.
Delivery can be arranged anywhere in Oz but depending on distance and price a charge for fuel would be applicable.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

2Back to top Go down   A Magnificant camper trailer for sale Empty Re: A Magnificant camper trailer for sale on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:18 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
A great testament to your workmanship Rick . 
there were a few admirers at Carcoar looking it over , good solid unit , sway bars were impressive.and a sturdy hitch.
I recently took my little Kart across to the local canvas upholsterers for a quote on much the same design as yours.
 canvas stitched =                                        $2000   
 waterproof cover for when it is packed =          $300
 ribbed framework  =                                      $150
 plywood bed panels =                                     $70
 double bed mattress 100mm thick =                 $100

total cost for my trailer so far ,
 which includes  trailer base unit , foam mattresses ( double bed size ) and plywood bed panels  =  $750
luckily I didn't need to purchase the mattresses as they belong to my larger camper trailer.
so if I were to estimate a complete cost for converting my Kart to what Rick has on offer , I would be way over.
early this year I even looked over a camper close to home , it was a roof top tent mounted on an Ezi trailer , done by a pro manufacturer, selling price was $4300.
alternatively , to mount a roof top tent to a trailer, will set you back , $1000 for the tent top, and $1000-2000 for a half decent trailer to mount it on.that does not include electricals.

Rick you have a bargain up for offer there mate , I'm too deep into my little unit now , to consider yours.
 But I hope there is someone out there who realises what you have up for grabs. A solid unit . Sounds like you and Mrs G be lodging in pubs more frequently from now on .
good luck with the sale.

Last edited by groverK on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional research added)

1993 K1100RS  0194321         Colour #690 Silk Blue  aka " Smurfette"
2018 Kart upgrade.
A Magnificant camper trailer for sale 10_x_110

3Back to top Go down   A Magnificant camper trailer for sale Empty Re: A Magnificant camper trailer for sale on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:01 am

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
Bumping Bumping Bump Bump Bump
No reasonable offer refused
K100 or K1100 Towbar included

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

4Back to top Go down   A Magnificant camper trailer for sale Empty Re: A Magnificant camper trailer for sale on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:08 am

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
@RicK G wrote:Bumping Bumping Bump Bump Bump
No reasonable offer refused
K100 or K1100 Towbar included
Plus a block of flats and Tasmania (don't tell Bushy)

5Back to top Go down   A Magnificant camper trailer for sale Empty Re: A Magnificant camper trailer for sale on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:33 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
if no one else makes you an offer for Tassie , I'll give you a dollar and a bottle of red.

1993 K1100RS  0194321         Colour #690 Silk Blue  aka " Smurfette"
2018 Kart upgrade.
A Magnificant camper trailer for sale 10_x_110

6Back to top Go down   A Magnificant camper trailer for sale Empty Re: A Magnificant camper trailer for sale on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 am

rosskko

rosskko
VIP
VIP
groverK wrote:if no one else makes you an offer for Tassie , I'll give you a dollar and a bottle of red.
'59 Grange?

Basic/2 6308802K100CJ  05/1988

K1100RS 0194321

7Back to top Go down   A Magnificant camper trailer for sale Empty Re: A Magnificant camper trailer for sale on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:52 am

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
groverK wrote:if no one else makes you an offer for Tassie , I'll give you a dollar and a bottle of red.
No need to get carried away Ed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum