BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   rear foot pegs both sides - k100 91 Empty rear foot pegs both sides - k100 91 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:46 am

emp69

emp69
Hi,

I am converting a single seat to a dual and I am on the hunt for 2 rear foot pegs that may be laying around not being used.

Thanks for your time.

Location Adelaide South Australia.

Regards,
Troy

2Back to top Go down   rear foot pegs both sides - k100 91 Empty Re: rear foot pegs both sides - k100 91 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:13 am

blaKey

blaKey
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome to the forum Troy.

I like to think that we are a friendly mob, so it is good form to introduce yourself and maybe upload a photo of your bike.

Asking for parts straight up may not go over too well.

My opinion only of course!  Very Happy

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

3Back to top Go down   rear foot pegs both sides - k100 91 Empty Re: rear foot pegs both sides - k100 91 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:23 am

emp69

emp69
Thanks for the heads up, and point me to the right location to do an intro?

Here is a bit of the history....

I was at a shed for an unrelated matter and saw a bike in the back covered in dust... I asked about it and was told if I could cough up $ for it, I could have it.....  Looking over the bike from a far as it was way back in the shed I said sure why not...( before asking the wife.... mad right!!!) So after a week of sleeping in the shed, it was delivered with the promise that if a bike came home one would need to be sold to make room.  As the bike had been sitting for well over 13 years a lot had to be done.

What I had to do was strip it down, fix the flaring and repaint (it had been dropped), replace all oils, recondition all brakes, replace battery, fuel pump, clean injectors, rebuilt front end etc....

So now the bike is on the road and I am in the process of running the bike to fix the smaller problems.

Main one was it was an ex police bike so only one seat.... Kids did not like this as they like to come with me for rides... So for my birthday the picked up a back part and seat to convert this bike over.  Only problem the the person selling the seat wanted to keep the foot pegs.

Photos of the bike soon after putting it back together (not mirrors as I have to repaint them )

rear foot pegs both sides - k100 91 Troy-k100-1

rear foot pegs both sides - k100 91 Troy-k100-2

Sorry again for just jumping in, any questions please ask.

Troy....

4Back to top Go down   rear foot pegs both sides - k100 91 Empty rear foot pegs both sides - k100 91 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:09 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome mate
send me a PM and I'll see what I can come up with. I have a spare set off an 86 RT if they will fit free if you can pay the postage, The gurus will tell me soon enough.
RT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum