BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Fuel pressure regulator rerouted Empty Fuel pressure regulator rerouted Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

nino

Life time member
Life time member
I had to change FPR. The old one was overpressurised and engine run very rich. I removed it and when it come to mount new one in that small dirty space behind airbox I decided to reroute. I bought 2 m of 8 mm hose, and 0,5 m vacuum hose and fix new FPR behind right cover. Here is a photo.
Fuel pressure regulator rerouted Bmw11

2Back to top Go down   Fuel pressure regulator rerouted Empty Re: Fuel pressure regulator rerouted Tue May 13, 2014 5:50 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
hmm good work nino

maybe you should think of some extra insulation over the length of those fuel lines ...addition length in the hot area ...could result in extra heating of the return fuel ?

good luck mate !!!

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum