BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    Flyingbrick forum. on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:21 pm

Crazy Frog

admin
admin
Lately, I see a lot of people from the FlyingBrick registering here. I hope that all of them will still participate to the FB.
FB is a very good forum and it will be a shame to have the English section dying. Over the years, Michael Riehl had devoted a lot of time and efforts to make the FB a vibrant forum. The merging of the German and English forum may have been a "mistake" but that doesn't diminish all the respect that I have for Michael. Sometimes people are reluctant to accept changes, but usually these changes are made for what we think is the best. Error is Human.

We are there to help each others and not to compete.

I belong to a French BMW forum, and yes I share with you what I get from them. I also share with them what I get from you.
I consider that what you post on a forum becomes public domain but anything that you wrote has to be credited to you.

I would recognize that I am happy to see people with strong knowledge of the K bikes moving registrating here. This will make us more knowledgeable but lets remain a big happy family and live happy together.

Bert (forum admin)

2Back to top Go down    Re: Flyingbrick forum. on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:36 am

green cat

Silver member
Silver member
You're right Bert!! Our knowledge of our bikes is made of experience and sharing with other people. I belong to the french forum too and it is really efficient to be able to get informations from many places. But all those forums are living only due to the contributions of their members... it's very important to let them live!!!!

3Back to top Go down    Re: Flyingbrick forum. on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:59 am

Alex_GER

Silver member
Silver member
@Crazy Frog wrote:The merging of the German and English forum may have been a "mistake" but that doesn't diminish all the respect that I have for Michael. Sometimes people are reluctant to accept changes, but usually these changes are made for what we think is the best. Error is Human.
i actually think it was great to merge them. i started reading the english posts more often, which i didn't do before. anyway, if you don't like that you can choose to be an english user in your settings and will only see the english posts. if you don't know how to do that or if that is not the issue, then PLEASE let people know. how is the webmaster suppossed to know what the issue is, if noone tells him.

if things stay unaddressed, nothing will change anyway. so far i even don't know what 'things' are. precise suggestions of what should be changed are much appreciated. communication is everything. if we don't communicate we have nothing...

i'm in several forums and i think that's not a problem at all. i don't
know of anybody in FB that sees other forums as competition. quite the opposite to be honest...

http://www.students.uni-mainz.de/alotz/portfolio/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum