BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Wanted: K gear levers dead or alive Empty Wanted: K gear levers dead or alive on Thu May 29, 2014 5:27 am

Oldracer

Oldracer
My supply of K gear levers is running out, I need them for the rear sets we produce, we cut them down and modify them but as we have made 50+ sets now the used gear lever market has dried up!
The one we need most is the angled K1100 type although we can use K100 items too.
Will take as many as I can get, will pay £13 each plus postage.

Need to look into getting new ones made but cutting a spline like that is not easy.

2Back to top Go down   Wanted: K gear levers dead or alive Empty Re: Wanted: K gear levers dead or alive on Thu May 29, 2014 5:58 am

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
I only have one for a spare and you cant have it. Laughing 

Check out the Honda levers a lot of them have the same spline.

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

3Back to top Go down   Wanted: K gear levers dead or alive Empty Re: Wanted: K gear levers dead or alive on Thu May 29, 2014 6:01 am

You are only paying £13 each! I would need to supply you with 17 to get enough money to buy the exhaust collector that you sell.
Sounds to me like it is a sellers market for both items.

4Back to top Go down   Wanted: K gear levers dead or alive Empty Re: Wanted: K gear levers dead or alive on Thu May 29, 2014 7:15 am

Oldracer

Oldracer
bikerboy wrote:You are only paying £13 each! I would need to supply you with 17 to get enough money to buy the exhaust collector that you sell.
Sounds to me like it is a sellers market for both items.

If you have 17 of these to sell bikerboy im sure we could do a deal...
How much would you sell your used gear levers for? If as you say its a sellers market then name your price.

5Back to top Go down   Wanted: K gear levers dead or alive Empty Re: Wanted: K gear levers dead or alive on Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

I sold two on German ebay at €35 each plus P&P last year.

6Back to top Go down   Wanted: K gear levers dead or alive Empty Re: Wanted: K gear levers dead or alive on Thu May 29, 2014 8:31 am

Oldracer

Oldracer
I have been paying between £10 and £20 for these levers but if the supply is getting low id be happy to pay more, whatever the going rate is, bottom line is if I want to keep producing the rear sets, and my customers do, then I need gear levers, but when the price gets too high or supply dries up then I will make my own.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum