BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Rt side pannier needed  Empty Rt side pannier needed on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:45 pm

Dale S

Dale S
Silver member
Silver member
My right side pannier just committed suicide! Jumped off the bike at the optimum moment for annihilation!  Evil or Very Mad 
The outer lid section is recoverable, but the inner section that mounts to the bike is destroyed.  Does anybody know of a decent inner / or whole
right side pannier for 1990 LT with lockable clasps? There are some on e-bay , but postage from Scotland might be prohibitive!

Dale.

2Back to top Go down   Rt side pannier needed  Empty Re: Rt side pannier needed on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:55 pm

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
The only advice I can give is to haunt fleabay till an inner comes up. Of the two pieces the inner seems easier to get but that does not mean easy to get.
Sometimes I think I should go into making K Bike plastic replicas in fibreglass there would be a steady stream of work.

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

3Back to top Go down   Rt side pannier needed  Empty Re: Rt side pannier needed on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Dale S

Dale S
Silver member
Silver member
@RicK G wrote:The only advice I can give is to haunt fleabay till an inner comes up. Of the two pieces the inner seems easier to get but that does not mean easy to get.
Sometimes I think I should go into making K Bike plastic replicas in fibreglass there would be a steady stream of work.

Yes, and I would probably be your best customer knowing my luck!
With the number of cafes & nakeds out there you would think someone
would have one in the shed.
Thanks for the advice. I guess I'll be lurking around e-bay & such.

4Back to top Go down   Rt side pannier needed  Empty Re: Rt side pannier needed on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:09 am

MikeisonTV

MikeisonTV
Silver member
Silver member
If you still need PM me.

5Back to top Go down   Rt side pannier needed  Empty Re: Rt side pannier needed on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Dale S

Dale S
Silver member
Silver member
A big thanks to MikeisonTV for coming to the rescue!
I hope I can be of such help to someone on the forum someday. Rt side pannier needed  212902 

Dale.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum