BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

floyd

floyd
Life time member
Life time member
Link to forum

Thats the link to a forum page that is hosting a bunch of articles about the John Britten bikes, which I just find so incredible.

There is an interesting one I hadnt seen - Alan Cathcart riding (and crashing) the Aero bike. 

Not K related, or new tech - but Im sure many of you will dig this.

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
floyd wrote:Im sure many of you will dig this.
I do. Here in NZ John and his bikes were such big news when they took Daytona. Now . .  I read an article a few weeks ago. Nine bikes survive. Price tag. Estimate only now:  One Million Dollars  . . that is if anyone is willing to sell

floyd

floyd
Life time member
Life time member
Be made wrote:
floyd wrote:Im sure many of you will dig this.
I do. Here in NZ John and his bikes were such big news when they took Daytona. Now . .  I read an article a few weeks ago. Nine bikes survive. Price tag. Estimate only now:  One Million Dollars  . . that is if anyone is willing to sell

Which one is missing? The 10 Brittens

I read in a recent MCN article that there 3 in the workshop between the 2 earth quakes that survived. But they tragically lost alot of parts, drawings, tools, molds etc. Massive shame. Should almost have all been in a museum.

the.postman

Life time member
Life time member
I remember going to the IOM TT some years ago and saw.. or rather heard.. a Britten racing... Awesome machine. Will never forget the thunderous V-twin sound.

1985 K100 RS   104EA49840092        #0081788     SILVERish (Madison) Prod. date 05/12/84
1984 srx 600
1986 cbr1000f/h

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Which one is missing? The 10 Brittens

Right click in firefox "page info:

Sunday, 7 May 2000 4:50:07 p.m. That is 14 years ago but I am not sure which one no longer exists. Just something I read in a mag

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum