BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   wanted -  fuel rail  Empty wanted - fuel rail on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:20 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
hi guys

has anyone got a spare second hand fuel rail ?

looking to complete my injector testing rig and in need of one

cheers

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%Owanted -  fuel rail  Au-log10

"redframe" rs "bitsa"  with many contributions from the k100 community ,,with many thanks

2Back to top Go down   wanted -  fuel rail  Empty Re: wanted - fuel rail on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:30 pm

rawdonball

rawdonball
Platinum member
Platinum member
Charlie - let me know if you fancy a ride down to Wonglepong and I will let Ray Peake know that you are coming to help yourself to my parts bike.

Couple of things I wouldn't mind you pulling off for me if you do (fuel pressure relief valve for instance)

3Back to top Go down   wanted -  fuel rail  Empty Re: wanted - fuel rail on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:03 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
sounds like a plan rawdon

lets see what else also happens

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%Owanted -  fuel rail  Au-log10

"redframe" rs "bitsa"  with many contributions from the k100 community ,,with many thanks

4Back to top Go down   wanted -  fuel rail  Empty Re: wanted - fuel rail on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:26 am

floyd

floyd
Life time member
Life time member
I can post you one.

5Back to top Go down   wanted -  fuel rail  Empty Re: wanted - fuel rail on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:32 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
hi blokes

beanolboy has chipped in via sms

and has offered one "for the cause"  ....
thanks Floyd  ...great offer ...and waz  for thinking that he could pick one up from you and transport it to namboida (scrapheap challenge meet ) 

rawdon don't mind picking those thing off the spares bike for you at all .

better send me the list etc via pm ?....also haven't met ray before ..so a phone number might be handy (same method ) 
pickup in brissy at the workplace ? or  post ?

thanks guys ...your enthusiasm  is always astounding ...god bless our  k100 s

just reminder that some times ..maybe accidentally ...the government approves ...they even made a sign for us

wanted -  fuel rail  10647017_10201425652043438_11742063970234423_n

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum