BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Wanted  Petro Gage for a K100 RT Empty Wanted Petro Gage for a K100 RT on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:59 pm

paulespo

paulespo
I see tanks for sale for the K 100 but they have no petro gage on them. Where did they go? I need one mine has a crack in it and leaks gas.
If you know of a good one please let me know

Wanted  Petro Gage for a K100 RT Img_8911

2Back to top Go down   Wanted  Petro Gage for a K100 RT Empty Re: Wanted Petro Gage for a K100 RT on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:43 am

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
It may be wise to replace the gasket or o ring first. That is where it may be leaking.

3Back to top Go down   Wanted  Petro Gage for a K100 RT Empty Re: Wanted Petro Gage for a K100 RT on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:38 am

Jhepburn

Jhepburn
Silver member
Silver member
Those original sensors are becoming hens' teeth. Mine cracked a while ago. I found one on eBay, but it was a choice of about two at the time. You may be able to extend its useful life with a fuel-resistant gasket goop or silicon, but you're probably in for a long time of checking eBay and dealers.

4Back to top Go down   Wanted  Petro Gage for a K100 RT Empty I've been through this a lot on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:34 am

paulespo

paulespo
Most people tell me the same thing. I have been looking for 3 mo. now and have no luck. I see a lot of tanks for sale, none have the petro gage with them.  No one know where the gages go after they dismantle the bikes. If you know of one let me know.

5Back to top Go down   Wanted  Petro Gage for a K100 RT Empty Re: Wanted Petro Gage for a K100 RT on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
Have you asked here?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum