BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ALEX PITON

ALEX PITON
Silver member
Silver member
hi all after a good ride at the roll the dice rally at warwick last week end, i discovers my diff was leaking,
its either the crown wheel seal or the large o-ring, dose any one know he sizes for these...
thanks alex ..................... 1986 k100rs

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Crown gear seal is 85x110x10mm
Shaft seal is 35x47x7mm

hi all dose any 1 know the dimentions of the diff seals Frog15hi all dose any 1 know the dimentions of the diff seals Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.

ALEX PITON

ALEX PITON
Silver member
Silver member
thank you

ALEX PITON

ALEX PITON
Silver member
Silver member
do u happen to know the dimentions of the o ring betwine the 2 diff housing, cheers

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
171.1mm x 2.62mm

hi all dose any 1 know the dimentions of the diff seals Frog15hi all dose any 1 know the dimentions of the diff seals Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.

ALEX PITON

ALEX PITON
Silver member
Silver member
thanks heaps

ALEX PITON

ALEX PITON
Silver member
Silver member
that 171.1 would be Inside Diameter ??

ALEX PITON

ALEX PITON
Silver member
Silver member
hi guys just letting u know at the loacal engineers i picked up the o-ring no worries and the crown wheel seal was not able to be got in the exact dimentions but 85x110x12 was readly availble and fitted a treat. obviosuly tapped it in flush to the shim not to the case. i got 2 o-rings and the seal for $30 aud

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum