BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Be made

Life time member
Life time member
December 1st marks the official beginning of the summer season here in NZ

It is still cool winds in the centre of the North Island, cold sleet type showers and snow last weekend in the south to 600 metres

The last 4 years in a row, on Christmas day, it has snowed on the mountains by the Great central lake (Taupo)

I have said for years that they should make January 1 the beginning of the summer officially

Anyway . . lets see what the new summer riding season brings. If I can improve on last year I will be well pleased

2013 / 2014 season saw 26 destinations over 24 weekends and 7500 kilometres ranging from Hamilton to Gisbourne, Napier, Turangi,Tauramanui, New Plymouth, Port Waikato, Tauranga, Waihi, Kawhia, Raglan, Auckland and most places in between all the aforementioned, along with a repower of the bike

This year Mr Motorcycle is already to fly, with a new set of treads, WOF'ed etc, fully serviced and running like a dream

Let's GO . . . . Surprised-o: Surprised-o: Surprised-o: Surprised-o: Surprised-o: Surprised-o:

charlie99

VIP
VIP
woohoo !!

hope the weather changes for you just a little ...and you get to enjoy an extended season

cheers from the Great West Island

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O

Be made

Life time member
Life time member
Today was a stunner. lovely cool breeze but clear as a bell. So off we went for a good strop around sunset, up Holland, through scotmans valley and back through eureka. Wow . . what a ride. Mr Motorcycle goes JUST fast enough for me but . . .

It IS Summer:

The bugs are BACK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum