BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   K panniers wanted in US.- buy/rent Empty K panniers wanted in US.- buy/rent on Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:55 pm

werewasi

werewasi
Platinum member
Platinum member
I'm picking up a K75S in Colorado in the spring and doing a ride. Unfortunately it hasn't got panniers fitted which i definitely need. I have some Z frames here which Ii can take with me but the airline is baulking at giving me two panniers (which i have here) as my baggage allowance. The odd shapes mean that the volume is rated high.

So looks like I need to buy a pair. 

if there's someone who would be willing to do a sell and buyback deal (if they didn't want to let go of the panniers in the long term) that would be great because I will be facing the same problem trying to ship them back.

K100RS  1983 and 1986 (bought a 2nd and put them both together in a dark garage thinking that i would get a heap of parts from the progeny but nothing happened- think they're gay)  Laughing Laughing Laughing

1985 K75, Guzzi V7 Special, 1986 GB500, 1974 T500, 1986 MB5 with the whoppa 100cc engine transplant, NC 700 SA Honda, two 1986 Kawasaki BR250s

2Back to top Go down   K panniers wanted in US.- buy/rent Empty Re: K panniers wanted in US.- buy/rent on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:05 pm

CommanderKewl

CommanderKewl
Silver member
Silver member
Sure I have a pair.  I am in texas in if ya need be.

3Back to top Go down   K panniers wanted in US.- buy/rent Empty Re: K panniers wanted in US.- buy/rent on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:21 pm

brickrider

brickrider
Life time member
Life time member
I've a pair here in Idaho as well. Got keys too.

4Back to top Go down   K panniers wanted in US.- buy/rent Empty Re: K panniers wanted in US.- buy/rent on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:29 am

werewasi

werewasi
Platinum member
Platinum member
Great.
So can you guys both let me know what the deal is - do you want to PM me.

Is it feasible to freight panniers to BV safely (no damage) and would i contact someone like Fedex or are there better or cheaper firms?

I am into Karmic reciprocity and will lend panniers to anyone coming here. In fact my No 2 RS is being prepared for someone who wants to come to AUS for a ride.

K100RS  1983 and 1986 (bought a 2nd and put them both together in a dark garage thinking that i would get a heap of parts from the progeny but nothing happened- think they're gay)  Laughing Laughing Laughing

1985 K75, Guzzi V7 Special, 1986 GB500, 1974 T500, 1986 MB5 with the whoppa 100cc engine transplant, NC 700 SA Honda, two 1986 Kawasaki BR250s

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum