BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    Rose City Shopping Centre Warwick Qld on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:02 am

WoodyAUK75

Silver member
Silver member
As I picked up my neighbour from Rose City shopping centre in Warwick Queensland, Australia, I spotted a nice K100 in the bike parking area. just wondering if it was any of our illustrious members? Rick, was going to ask if you were available tomorrow, but had a flat battery yesterday. Jump started it ok, had to get fuel, so the servo manager push started me ( servo only a few minutes away.) Rode 30 k to work, but no good. Jump started it yesterday arvo again. Battery reads 11.8 with engine not running, 13.5-14 with engine running and a bit of throttle. 11.8 again this morning. I have returned the battery to the place I bought it from for inspection. Told him I would be back tomorrow to see what he reckons. The last battery I got from him lasted five years. May call tomorrow depending.

2Back to top Go down    Re: Rose City Shopping Centre Warwick Qld on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:28 am

RicK G

VIP
VIP
There is one forum member in Warwick but I have never even seen him on line so I would say he is no longer active.
I should be home all day Sunday Woody

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum