BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Guest


Guest
Hi to all K100 enthusiasts in UK or elsewhere for that matter!

With no time or enthusiasm left for this project, I am keen to sell an incomplete K100 in bits as a job lot. I would like it all to go to a good home. I have no documents with this collection of parts.

Details:
The engine will no doubt be the most useful part here. Low mileage!! it hasn't run for a few years but is in working order I am sure.
Tank is dented and needs a pump, cap and fixing up.
Wheels/tyres good
Gearbox good
Forks- seals may need changing
Frame good
Air flow meter like new
Loom needs fettling
Instrument cluster - I have it but it needs fixing
Drive shaft good
Final drive may need new bearing
Suspension needs oil seal change
I have some mudguards too.

Will swap for a hydraulic bike lift in working order if in reasonable nick.

JOB LOT SALE PREFERABLE to parting out.

Thanks for looking.



















    

gabriel


Gold member
Gold member
Hi
I'm interested in the headlight fairing if you decide to part the bike.
Cheers

    

3Back to top Go down    K100 part needed on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:39 pm

Puccini


Silver member
Silver member
Hi,

I could use the hub cap for the rear wheel. The one that covers the wheel lugs.

Gerry

respond to: vivapuccini@Verizon.net

Thanks

    

emlyn45


active member
active member
Hi. I know its a fair bit ago but do you still have the oil pump (the one in the yellow tub) and is it the one with the cast impeller? If so whats the likely cost?
Many thanks
Emlyn

    

5Back to top Go down    Engine on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:15 pm

johnwhite24

avatar
New member
New member
Hi, I don't suppose you still have the engine? Regards John w

    

Motorbike Mike

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
PM sent,

Mike.

    

Motorbike Mike

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
I have PM'd this guy twice reference his advertisement and no reply.

What's the point of the ad? If the bikes gone. be good enough to let genuine buyers know what's happening. Rolling Eyes

    

Kando

avatar
Silver member
Silver member
@Motorbike Mike wrote:I have PM'd this guy twice reference his advertisement and no reply.

What's the point of the ad? If the bikes gone. be good enough to let genuine buyers know what's happening. Rolling Eyes

Same here, so I'm out !

    

Motorbike Mike

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
A very poor show if you ask me!!!...and if I'd not posted on his thread, we would have heard nothing and he would not have bothered starting another post.Evil or Very Mad

    

Two Wheels Better

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Here's a link to Nelly's apology for not responding sooner...and in fairness, the original post was made feb of 2015!

Parts no longer for sale


__________________________________________________

1987 K100RS, '93 Framed K11/K12 engine 'Big Block', '09 K1300GT, '07 K1200R, '04 R1150RT, '95 R100 Mystic, '77 R75/7.
Sniff...can you smell that? I think it might be bullsh*t.

    

Motorbike Mike

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
It came through on the site to me 4-5 days ago....so you're point is?

    

Two Wheels Better

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
@Motorbike Mike wrote:It came through on the site to me 4-5 days ago....so you're (sic) point is?

Mike,
if you're asking me what my point is, please let me explain, and to be sure I have no interest in the parts that were posted for sale nor a relationship with the original poster. It's simply a point of clarifiction, and an attempt to keep it a bit chill.

Lord knows those of us in 'Merica have had to learn new ways to chill with recent events. Rolling Eyes

Nelly posted the original ad back in Feb of 2015, a fair way back, as you can see. Then he wasn't on the forum for a very long while. Someone dredged up the post looking for a part earlier this year then a request was made again for another of the potential bits on the 10th of November. I'll often go weeks or even months not looking at the raft of posts that come across the screen as life moves along at its pace. It's a done deal, the parts aren't available any longer, no harm, no foul, as the saying goes. We all enjoy a response to our queries, for sure, and a quick post from Nelly back in early 2015 after they became unavailable and went to his cousin, might've been the 'decent' thing to do for those potential parts seekers like yourself and the others, but...

As a moderator, I understand you having a level of frustration with it, and have attempted to link the two posts (For Sale, as well as the recent apology) so that no others are bothered by the lack of availability, but it's an old thread and the linkability between the subjects isn't easy in this case.


__________________________________________________

1987 K100RS, '93 Framed K11/K12 engine 'Big Block', '09 K1300GT, '07 K1200R, '04 R1150RT, '95 R100 Mystic, '77 R75/7.
Sniff...can you smell that? I think it might be bullsh*t.

    

Motorbike Mike

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
@Two Wheels Better wrote:
@Motorbike Mike wrote:It came through on the site to me 4-5 days ago....so you're (sic) point is?

Mike,
if you're asking me what my point is, please let me explain, and to be sure I have no interest in the parts that were posted for sale nor a relationship with the original poster. It's simply a point of clarifiction, and an attempt to keep it a bit chill.

Lord knows those of us in 'Merica have had to learn new ways to chill with recent events. Rolling Eyes

Nelly posted the original ad back in Feb of 2015, a fair way back, as you can see. Then he wasn't on the forum for a very long while. Someone dredged up the post looking for a part earlier this year then a request was made again for another of the potential bits on the 10th of November. I'll often go weeks or even months not looking at the raft of posts that come across the screen as life moves along at its pace. It's a done deal, the parts aren't available any longer, no harm, no foul, as the saying goes. We all enjoy a response to our queries, for sure, and a quick post from Nelly back in early 2015 after they became unavailable and went to his cousin, might've been the 'decent' thing to do for those potential parts seekers like yourself and the others, but...

As a moderator, I understand you having a level of frustration with it, and have attempted to link the two posts (For Sale, as well as the recent apology) so that no others are bothered by the lack of availability, but it's an old thread and the linkability between the subjects isn't easy in this case.
The frustration for me is that a common sense of decency has not been observed.
If it's gone it's gone-it doesn't matter, we've all lost out on a sale.
Defend this seller/member if you like.
I stand firm on the "do the right thing" belief. Take this members side if you like but for me there are certain, decent ways to conduct yourself on this site so why not reply to several PM's?
I'm not the only member mentioning this.

    

Two Wheels Better

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Nope, I have nothing more to say on the issue, and no one truly got hurt, well, too much in the scheme of things, that is.
Wink


__________________________________________________

1987 K100RS, '93 Framed K11/K12 engine 'Big Block', '09 K1300GT, '07 K1200R, '04 R1150RT, '95 R100 Mystic, '77 R75/7.
Sniff...can you smell that? I think it might be bullsh*t.

    

Motorbike Mike

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
@Two Wheels Better wrote:Nope, I have nothing more to say on the issue, and no one truly got hurt, well, too much in the scheme of things, that is.
Wink
Nice comeback and well thought out!....as a moderator, I'm not sure why you decided/bothered to get involved. Question

    

Motorbike Mike

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
...and this is the way it's done properly. Well done Rockman.
http://www.k100-forum.com/t11871-k100rt-1988-lhs-pannier-wanted#141256

    

Guest


Guest
Sorry I really buggered this up... I can only apologise for not staying on the case with this.
APOLOGIES APOLOGIES AND APOLOGIES!!

    

Guest


Guest
Having just discovered that I completely ballsed this up - not having used the account for over two years and having missed the queries from members who got understandably fed up - I hereby close this topic. Sorry for the inconvenience and upset.
N

    

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum