BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Parting out 1985 K100RT - Ottawa, Canada Empty Parting out 1985 K100RT - Ottawa, Canada on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:30 pm

scooby103

scooby103
Silver member
Silver member
Bought the bike in the fall with the intention of repairing a few things and getting it on the road.  Got bit by the "new bike" bug this winter and have a Harley VROD on the way.  I have had the bike up on the local classifieds with lots of bites but no one pulling the trigger.  As such, I am going to look at taking the plate off and start parting it out to get my investment back.

Below is a link to the local posting.  I'm willing to ship parts at you full expense - clearly heavier parts won't make a lot of sense.

If interested in any parts - please send me an email to s.bosnell@gmail.com as I don't frequent the forums.

Thanks!

Le Bike.

Parting out 1985 K100RT - Ottawa, Canada $_20

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
a good  price for sale scooby

hope it sells for you quickly   ...

good luck !

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OParting out 1985 K100RT - Ottawa, Canada Au-log10

"redframe" rs "bitsa"  with many contributions from the k100 community ,,with many thanks

Holister

Holister
Life time member
Life time member
Pitty to take another K off the road. Seems like a good price.
I think it would sell more easily on ebay rather than a local classified.

Parting out 1985 K100RT - Ottawa, Canada Austra12    Fuel:  95 Octane
Engine Oil: Nulon Full Synthetic 15W50
Gear Box Oil:  Nulon Synthetic 75W90

scooby103

scooby103
Silver member
Silver member
@charlie99 wrote:a good  price for sale scooby

hope it sells for you quickly   ...

good luck !

Thanks - really hoping someone takes it whole shot.  I'd love to see it on the road and given the love I intended...

scooby103

scooby103
Silver member
Silver member
Kaptain Holister wrote:Pitty to take another K off the road. Seems like a good price.
I think it would sell more easily on ebay rather than a local classified.

Thanks.  I agree eBay is likely a better avenue, but trying to sell any vehicle on eBay is a real pain.  And, I'd need to increase the selling price by like 15% just to make anything near the asking price on the local classifieds.

Really hoping you guys on a forum dedicated to this machine might know someone who will keep it all together.

6Back to top Go down   Parting out 1985 K100RT - Ottawa, Canada Empty So Tempting on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:21 am

KafeRacer

KafeRacer
Silver member
Silver member
This is so tempting,  I have seen this bike listed a few times...If I did not already have a project bike I was working on I would probably snap this up.

Cheers.

1990 K75RT
1985 K100 Kafe Racer
http://kaferacer.wordpress.com

scooby103

scooby103
Silver member
Silver member
@KafeRacer wrote:This is so tempting,  I have seen this bike listed a few times...If I did not already have a project bike I was working on I would probably snap this up.

Cheers.
Haha.  Wish you would man.  Seeing what you did with your cafe, I'd love to see the same love applied. 

I have started getting parting questions and sending out pictures.  Nothing is gone yet....

scooby103

scooby103
Silver member
Silver member
Bump.

Full bike still available but new bike has arrived.

Motivated seller.  Would love to see her go in one piece but will start parting out if necessary.

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
Suggestion: who lives nearest and could grab it and store it so that the foum members have a bike to tinker with then ride when in the US north east, eastern Canada and the Maritime provinces? CF, you up for it? How about a group buy? I'll pony some.

1987 K100RS, '89 K100 w/K1100RS engine, '93 Framed K11/K12 engine 'Big Block', '96 K1100RS, '09 K1300GT, '13 R1200RT-P, '95 R100 Mystic & '77 R75/7.

10Back to top Go down   Parting out 1985 K100RT - Ottawa, Canada Empty Re: Parting out 1985 K100RT - Ottawa, Canada on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:14 pm

scooby103

scooby103
Silver member
Silver member
@Two Wheels Better wrote:Suggestion: who lives nearest and could grab it and store it so that the foum members have a bike to tinker with then ride when in the US north east, eastern Canada and the Maritime provinces? CF, you up for it? How about a group buy? I'll pony some.

This is a great idea.  It would make me so happy.  I'd even give it to someone for $550.00 if we can do this.  I'd love to keep following this and see this bike out on the road, being enjoyed rather than parted.

scooby103

scooby103
Silver member
Silver member
Bike is still available.  Open to negotiations.

Sadly, the seat is sold so at this point I could start parting.

12Back to top Go down   Parting out 1985 K100RT - Ottawa, Canada Empty Re: Parting out 1985 K100RT - Ottawa, Canada on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:18 am

scooby103

scooby103
Silver member
Silver member
Bump.

Some parts are gone, but lots of life left in her.

Give me a shout if you want / need something.  Open to offers.

scooby103

scooby103
Silver member
Silver member
All PM's and emails replied too.

Parts are starting to move, so please if you are looking for something let me know.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum