BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Killarney Trail Ride Empty Killarney Trail Ride Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:20 am

WoodyAUK75

WoodyAUK75
Silver member
Silver member
I've put this in off topic rather than rides, as I've never seen a K bike at the trail ride, though I have heard stories about R bikes doing it.
Every year we put on a trail ride to raise money for the school. Entries range from 1100 to 1800 depending on the amount of rain we've had. With families and such, probably 2500 people turn up to our little town of 800 people. It is a big part of our year, and every business, club and social group help and benefit from it.
The school website is here https://killarness.eq.edu.au/ the info needed is at the bottom right of the page.
If you search Killarney Trail Ride you will find heaps on Youtube, especially of the enduro cross we do on the Saturday night. There is also a facebook page, but I don't facebook.
If you are into dirt bikes, you probably know about it, but if you don't come along.

2Back to top Go down   Killarney Trail Ride Empty Re: Killarney Trail Ride Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:40 pm

DeRodster

DeRodster
Life time member
Life time member
FANTASTIC...just sorry I'm on the wrong side of the planet, otherwise I'd be there for sure, K or no K ;-)

Good luck with it

Rod

1974 Triumph 3TA / 5TA
1974 Honda 100
1969 Honda 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum