BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Wrong forum, but you never know.... Empty Wrong forum, but you never know.... on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:56 pm

Hi all,

Before the flames erupt, I realise this is the wrong forum to lodge this message, but on the off chance anyone has one of these doodads laying about, I'd be keen to get my hands on it.  (See attached picture).

Cheers, Alex.Wrong forum, but you never know.... Bmw_r110

2Back to top Go down   Wrong forum, but you never know.... Empty Re: Wrong forum, but you never know.... on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:38 am

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
We don't flame people here we freeze them Wrong forum, but you never know.... 44271 

Might help if I knew the model it's for Alex. I have a side pocket to take a tape deck/radio for a K100/75/1100 but I don't think that is what the article is.

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

3Back to top Go down   Wrong forum, but you never know.... Empty Re: Wrong forum, but you never know.... on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:58 am

@RicK G wrote:We don't flame people here we freeze them Wrong forum, but you never know.... 44271 

Might help if I knew the model it's for Alex. I have a side pocket to take a tape deck/radio for a K100/75/1100 but I don't think that is what the article is.

D'oh.  That'll teach me to focus on uploading the bloody picture!

It's to fit a 2003 R1150RT.  The upper fixing covers the auxiliary battery on authorities bikes.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum