BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Full Fairing - K100LT - $150 Empty Full Fairing - K100LT - $150 on Sat May 30, 2015 4:53 pm

GeorgiaK

GeorgiaK
Silver member
Silver member
Howdy!

I tried to give this away for free a few months ago but the fella flaked out. 

Anyway, it's for sale now. The fairing is white and comes from a 1990 K100LT. It's not a perfect fairing. Definitely has it's share of scrapes and bruises.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301646509890?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649  

It performed admirably on 9,000 mile cross country tour. When it was hot I stayed cool, when it was raining, I stayed dry, when it was cold, I was still cold (but way less than my buddy on a fairingless cruiser Laughing). I'm certainly sad to be stripping my K of this fairing but I needed a lighter and smaller bike to store in my RV and I can't part with the purrrrr of a flying brick. I've also sold the side cases and I'm selling the back case separately (please contact me if interested) Not pictured is the gas gauge/temp gauge panel, which is included.

Right side of fairing looks like it maybe took a spill and had some fiberglass or epoxy work done on it. Looks fine and operates great when mounted. The speaker panels have become a little brittle and snapped in one spot, but I have the pieces. Radio still works but is not perfect. I know everyone want to know about the mirrors. Unfortunately these mirrors are in the same shape as everyone else's: not great. Glass is cracked on right side and they both need some TLC.

Please look at the photos and let me know if you have more specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Selling as a full package. Reserve is 150 USD + shipping. Ships from Austin, TX.

Full Fairing - K100LT - $150 $_57

2Back to top Go down   Full Fairing - K100LT - $150 Empty Re: Full Fairing - K100LT - $150 on Sun May 31, 2015 5:40 pm

GeorgiaK

GeorgiaK
Silver member
Silver member
Top case here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301649900358?item=301649900358&viewitem=&vxp=mtr#shpCntId

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum