BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   A simple pleasure Empty A simple pleasure Mon 15 Jun 2015, 20:08

pkay

pkay
The passenger footpeg rubbers on Kay were looking very worn and it had been giving me the irrits for a long time.  Took the punt after finally getting the right parts manual and bought a replacement set.  And now I just love looking at them every time I walk past.  Beats smelling roses anytime..........

The simple pleasures in life hey?  Especially given how annoying motorbikes can be!

2Back to top Go down   A simple pleasure Empty Re: A simple pleasure Tue 16 Jun 2015, 00:16

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
I agree...something so ordinary as a set of new footpeg rubbers can make your bike look really sharp (well, at least in your eyes!).

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

3Back to top Go down   A simple pleasure Empty Re: A simple pleasure Tue 16 Jun 2015, 01:45

Holister

Holister
Life time member
Life time member
This little fella's a real chatter box. He used to be up front but I swapped him with the back.
A simple pleasure 20150616_183836

1989 K100RT     VIN  0097367 (naked)  
1996 K1100RS   VIN  0451808
 A simple pleasure Austra12    Fuel:  95 Octane
Engine Oil: Nulon Full Synthetic 15W50
Gear Box Oil:  Nulon Synthetic 75W90

4Back to top Go down   A simple pleasure Empty Re: A simple pleasure Tue 16 Jun 2015, 01:45

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
aye agree !
something new is often...just the best thing

enjoy

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

5Back to top Go down   A simple pleasure Empty Re: A simple pleasure Tue 16 Jun 2015, 20:58

pkay

pkay
Kaptain Holister wrote:This little fella's a real chatter box. He used to be up front but I swapped him with the back.

Mate $20 and no more loose flaps!!  I'm tempted to do the front ones now as well but I know this will be the start of something so better leave well enough alone.

6Back to top Go down   A simple pleasure Empty Re: A simple pleasure Wed 17 Jun 2015, 01:42

WoodyAUK75

WoodyAUK75
Silver member
Silver member
I bought one after I dropped my K and snapped off the footpeg. It looked so good, I had to replace the other side as well.

7Back to top Go down   A simple pleasure Empty Re: A simple pleasure Wed 17 Jun 2015, 02:10

Holister

Holister
Life time member
Life time member
pkay wrote:
Kaptain Holister wrote:This little fella's a real chatter box. He used to be up front but I swapped him with the back.

Mate $20 and no more loose flaps!!  I'm tempted to do the front ones now as well but I know this will be the start of something so better leave well enough alone.
The peg is actually broken but I've sourced a secondhand pair of rear pegs with relatively new rubber. Just not arrived yet.

1989 K100RT     VIN  0097367 (naked)  
1996 K1100RS   VIN  0451808
 A simple pleasure Austra12    Fuel:  95 Octane
Engine Oil: Nulon Full Synthetic 15W50
Gear Box Oil:  Nulon Synthetic 75W90

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum