BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Engine/Gearbox/Final Drive Empty Engine/Gearbox/Final Drive on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:17 am

Grizzly

Grizzly
Silver member
Silver member
A couple of days ago I was waved at by a guy near my house, so I waved back wondering who he was but then he motioned to me to stop, so I did.

It turns out he had been wanting to speak to me for a while after seeing me popping around on 'Kylie' and he explained to me that he used to have a couple of K's and still has a complete, still all bolted together, engine, transmission and final drive that he is looking at selling as he is now nearly seventy years old and has had a heart attack so doesn't think he'll be doing much work on bikes any more.

He says that everything works fine (but I have not been round to his house to confirm this) and he is after £300 for the lot. Located near Manchester, England.

Anyone interested?

New Motorbike - 1998 Honda ST1100 Pan European ex-police and still without a name yet!

2Back to top Go down   Engine/Gearbox/Final Drive Empty Re: Engine/Gearbox/Final Drive on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:07 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
wow ...bargain price ....well for us lot out here  of course the big issue is getting it all here ...freight costs would be very restrictive

interesting story none the less

hope it moves to someone that will appreciate it

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OEngine/Gearbox/Final Drive Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum