BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hopping mad

hopping mad
Hello Everyone,

At last I have managed to master the dark art of loading pictures to this forum.

A big thank you to everyone who took the time to relpy yesterday in order to help me share with you the photographs I took when I found the bike and more of when I got her home to my garage.

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone who takes the time to read this post.

One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! P1010319One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! P1010320One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! P1010321One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! P1010322One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! P1010323
Hopping MadOne bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! Pc290222One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! Pc290223One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! Pc290224One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! Pc290225One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! P1010212One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! P1010213One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! P1010317One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! P1010318

Waz

Waz
Life time member
Life time member
I am looking forward to seeing your RS being saved. It will be a rewarding experience and all you need to know is in this forum.

R1200GS
650 Vstrom

Chocolate

Chocolate
Life time member
Life time member
Great pictures!

Beneath the rust oxid and surface, there is a pretty woman I'm sure :-)

Did she live close to the salty ocean?

A freand had something like that, after polishing, the motorcycle looked like new. It is great you took the challenge!!!

You are at the right place here.

Cheers

P.S.: looking forward to pictures and documentation
There is a user manual for the K bikes here in the forum
And go on asking question!

K 100 stainless steal screws
http://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-K75-S-C-K100-RS-RT-LT-K-75-100-Edelstahl-Schrauben-Motor-V2A-Inbus-Set-NEU-/201111165072?hash=item2ed328d890:g:7PUAAOSw8lBTofKV

One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! 41wdW-7mdpL._SY300_
One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! Wool-da
One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! Rolite-1

SteveK1

SteveK1
Silver member
Silver member
It looks like she was rode hard and put away wet. But no doubt you can bring her back to the girl she used to be. Have fun!

Honda CB360T 1975

5Back to top Go down   One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! Empty you can salvage it Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Lvog57

I confirm : You can restore this bike like new if you spend enough time on your project. I just started a new post regarding my restoration project. Also, look at my post on the french forum. every step is explained, specifically how to clean and polish aluminium parts. You will need to replace every screw on this bike. Buying a stainless steel fastener kit worst the price.

my post on this forum

My restoration project on the french forum

Last edited by Lvog57 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
I'll be watching this!

Like a challenge Hopping Mad? Go for it, it'll be worth it!

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

7Back to top Go down   One bikes journey back to the open road - Photographs (at last)! Empty clean aluminium parts Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:05 am

Lvog57

This is what you should do : 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum