BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

touchwoodsden

touchwoodsden
Silver member
Silver member
Does anyone have an old K100 wiring loom knocking around? I need the socket and some short lengths of the loom wiring (enough to solder to) which goes onto the fuel tank of the early K100. It is a round 4 pin socket. Why do I need this?
I bought an old scrap Brick and I am in the process of putting a Mercedes Smart Diesel engine into it. I need the connection to the in tank fuel pump and fuel gauge and when I got rid of the engine and parts I didn’t need (to be honest I kept most of it as spares for my K 100 outfit), although I chopped most of the Bloom connectors off, I inadvertently got rid of that socket.
Help really appreciated. I am in the UK. I don’t mind paying beer money and postage or swapping for whatever I have that might be useful.

Thanks everyone.

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
touchwoodsden wrote: I need the connection to the in tank fuel pump and fuel gauge

In the relay box you find a identical connector which is used for the factory alarm.
The early type fuel level sensor have no posibillity for a fuel gauge, only warning lamps.

touchwoodsden

touchwoodsden
Silver member
Silver member
Inge K. wrote:
touchwoodsden wrote: I need the connection to the in tank fuel pump and fuel gauge

In the relay box you find a identical connector which is used for the factory alarm.
The early type fuel level sensor have no posibility for a fuel gauge, only warning lamps.
Aha. I will just keep my eye on fuel...like in the olden days!

Thanks for this.
I already spotted the round black relay in box connector but not the alarm one. It is now attached to the tank!
:-)
Fantastic. Made my day.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum