BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   bar for older bikers Empty bar for older bikers Mon May 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
There is nothing like the feel of the Sun on your face and the wind in your hair.....

Here is a picture of a retired biker's bar Very Happy

bar for older bikers Biker_10

2Back to top Go down   bar for older bikers Empty Re: bar for older bikers Tue May 04, 2010 1:54 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Goes without saying...mine will be the red one!

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

3Back to top Go down   bar for older bikers Empty Re: bar for older bikers Tue May 04, 2010 4:43 am

Didn't the coppers in the UK recently arrest a bloke for attempting to drive a pink, kid-sized, battery-powered Barbie doll car home after a bender at his local? Yeah, here's a story about it!

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world-news/drunk-driving-in-barbie-car-costs-man-licence_100350659.html

4Back to top Go down   bar for older bikers Empty Re: bar for older bikers Wed May 05, 2010 3:20 pm

Ajays

Ajays
Life time member
Life time member
Oi mate...steady on...this my Gilera for when I get old.

bar for older bikers 1258626235_resized

And I've had young wippersnappers ask what the hell have i got under that...!

Strange when I am on my K's I get nods and waves but when I am on this......nothing.... bar for older bikers Icon_basketball until I draw up next to them at a junction.
The screen I adapted from a scooter, reversed it and it is great.
Can't feel any road ribs or potholes and sticks to the road like glue.
Ajays

5Back to top Go down   bar for older bikers Empty Re: bar for older bikers Wed May 05, 2010 6:22 pm

One day, far far into the future, scooters riders will eventually enjoy some street cred! Petrol will likely cost a whole heap more than it does now...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum